Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) (987 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / Ghana Must Go / American 'Ghana Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by thweraja10: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
It was the first day of the session and new direct entry student Mensah; a Ghananian joined the class in one of Nigeria's University. The Lecturer said, "let's begin by reviewing some Nigerian history"

Who said "I shall return to die in the
land of my fathers"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Mensah, who had his hand up

"King Jaja of Opobo, 1875"

Very good! Who said

"the land use act will feed the nation"?

Again, no response except from Mensah:

"Obasanjo, 1976"

The Lecturer snapped at the class,

"class, you should be ashamed, Mensah who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do".

The lectuer heard a loud whisper,:
"Ghana must go"
"who said that?" she demanded.

Mensah puts his hand up. "Buhari, 1984".

At that point, a student in the back scornfully said:

"Hmmm, you think you are smart"

The Lecturer glared and asked, "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Mensah said

"Babangida to Abiola 1992"

Now furious, another student yelled,

"oh yeah? Eat this"

Mensah jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouting to the lecturer,

"The Indian mistress that killed Abacha with apple, 1998"

Now, with almost mob hysteria, someone said

"You little shit, if you say anything else,
I'll kill you"

Mensah frantically yelled at the top of his voice,
"Chris Uba to Ngige 2004!

The Lecturer fainted, and as the class gathered around her on the floor, someone said,

"Oh shit, we're in BIG trouble now!"

Mensah whispered,
"Chimaroke Nnamani, James Ibori, Ayodele
Fayose, Lucky Igbinedion, 2007"
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by thweraja10: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
LOL this is crazy
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by romsky: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
only u one talk joke only u one say e funny shioor
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by Mannylex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Nice one.
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by tayoast(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
Me Likey
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by studio43(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Rumsky na u him take am re-semble na, why u come dey face me naw?
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by krama(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
Cool
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by gidson12(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2010
;d
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2010
i dey kampe. . . thanx for asking smiley
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by studio43(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2010
Lol
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by jumaingirl(f): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hmmmm nice joke.
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by Ben13: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
u try
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by email1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
I laf am, laf am, laf am so tey i tire. grin cry
Re: Ghana Must Go (you Will Find This Interesting) by clemcykul(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2010
ur face resemble laff sef

(1) (Reply)

What A Guess! / The Male Brain: / Projan Vs Npjc---soccer Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.