Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq (38453 Views)

Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by vickuzzy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
if all slay queens will use their slayness an achieve better thing who go complain..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Esepayne(f): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
oboy the babe don dey go nude small small
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by cerowo(f): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:

Neither does yours, what the flipps that?

Guess u are high on somethingundecided
wats yr business on what i type, better behave yourself nd keep her hands handcuff if u dnt have anything reasonable 2 write about
smh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by lepasharon(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
cerowo:

Guess u are high on somethingundecided
wats yr business on what i type, better behave yourself nd keep her hands handcuff if u dnt have anything reasonable 2 write about
smh

Sorry I couldn't help it. That looks like a dead animal on ur head.Im sure ur real hair needs some love

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Treloo:
It's normal to hang sumone upside down...d person needs to be hanged diagonally with the head stil facing down.

Why you wicked like this abeg
cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jesus!!!!!!! wetin be dis na.....over d bar....den miss am
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Treloo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Why you wicked like this abeg cheesy
It is a beautiful thing to be wicked.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Her sexualization has started, very unfortunate. Hope TY Bello would rescue her, she doesn't need to be naked to sell.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by ovokate(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
kennygee:
Who ever put her in that hideous wig and that awful dress needs the fear of God.
I second that grin the wig is an absolute capital NO! I see some of her pictures and I'm like; she's probably her own stylist undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Pringlez: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
With that transgender wig

Oh my God, laff don kii me here oo
Which one come be transgender wig na
Nigerians, our mouth no good ooo!!!
Lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by cerowo(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:

Sorry I couldn't help it. That looks like a dead animal on ur head.Im sure ur real hair needs some love
Are you through with your ranting? If u re done, jump into the nearest Lagoon closet 2 you
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Adeyeancah(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jealousy wan finish some people for here grin
She's now doing good and that's the most important thing. Some are graduates here and haven't gotten a job be thinkin' see this one wey be bread seller don dey do well....See, that's life for u. Pray make ya own come.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by IceDude(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
lacoach:
I still see the ugly bread seller
Bad belle!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
What's up with Roseline's boobs?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Trexnemesis(m): 3:10am On Apr 19, 2017
segebase:
fuckugly

Show your picture make we see how wowor you dey.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Mememan: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2017
kennygee:
Who ever put her in that hideous wig and that awful dress needs the fear of God.
You have "taste" problems...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by Oluwasem: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Olajumoke is a natural beauty, She fine pass the light skinned lady sef
kullozone:

She fine pass you cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by ultimate77(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2017
stanliwise:

You secretly wish you had her position. For your info she is learning English
I die...lol. Who cares.useless position.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by stanliwise(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2017
ultimate77:
I die...lol. Who cares.useless position.
keep denying. By the way why did you reply after a century?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq by ultimate77(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanliwise:
keep denying.
By the way why did you reply after a century?
Busy doing other important things that needs more attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ufuoma Ejenobor: Who Is More Beautiful After Child-Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.