Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS (42953 Views)

I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by brainpulse: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

From the lie of saying nothing to you saying the result is Sub standard, you are making progress in your redemption.

Meanwhile have you considered that the $43 million found in Ikoyi is from this arrangement with the aviation minister? Or you are incapable of processing such?

When we say something is sub standard, that means is below quality and it's a disgrace.
Wailing pathological loading troy, the money was embezzled during your ineffectual buffon administration and kept there. Money meant for the airport during goatluck regime found its way to a person's home. Ask yourself how such monies can be taken without the knowledge of that goat.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by seguno2: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
brainpulse:
Perpetual wailer, so it's now sale of presidential jets. Born liar, where did the presidency says he will sell ALL presidential jets.
And are you not aware of the sale of some in the fleet.?

I hope that you can read?

http://www.osundefender.com/?p=217159
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by OluDare01(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
It amazes me how Ethiopia,Kenya,Rwanda and other countries have national carriers and Nigeria has none.
This is pathetic

1 Like

Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by seguno2: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
brainpulse:
When we say something is sub standard, that means is below quality and it's a disgrace.
Wailing Troy, the money was embezzled during your ineffectual buffon administration and kept there. Ask yourself how such monies can be taken without the knowledge of that goat.

Money that was stamped 2016?
Now, I know that you are either joking or you are a joker.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by balosunky(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
davdandam:

First time that type of aircraft is landing in abj.... it's a normal aviation ritual
shocked wow,i feel you bro.incase of next time it is used to cool off the engine of the plane
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by brainpulse: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Money that was stamped 2016?
Now, I know that you are either joking or you are a joker.
You are a liar, it was issued out before the election. The present CBN even said they have no records of the fund. Just like Dasuki own finding it's way to Fayose
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by brainpulse: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

I hope that you can read?

http://www.osundefender.com/?p=217159
Where was it written that he will sell ALL the presidential fleet.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Geenosko: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
bettercreature:
We need to reward this Ethiopia airline one way or the other,they are the most Loyal airline around at the moment grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well said
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
brainpulse:
Good one. Despite billions spent by the certified ineffectual buffon goodluck Jonathan to renovate the country's airports, nothing came out of it. He only embezzled the funds as usual.

So how much was spent/embezzled on this new renovation?
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by moshould(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
As Na big man transportation means, them rush am, if Na road construction, them go dry sleep there till Bulgari tenure expire.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Hilaskee(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
PMB is working
CRA is working
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by ojialo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
2 years only before the entire runway Kpafuka all over again.

No be this Nigeria? ..... hiin
my brother na so them go soon come tell us say them wan maintain am again no be 9ja we day, will will always find way to chop the money no be today e start.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by henryhemon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin

i can now travel peace

the risk of going to kaduna upanda really affected me

No be small thing. That road is very dangerous had to resort to rail transport.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Lamzzyy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
wait come,,, bia na Ethiopia first land for Kaduna na them still land for abuja re-lunch arik wad up
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by MasterofdRolls1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
jomoh:
If not for the mindless looting under the ineffectual buffon, this would have been the case with most (if not all) of the promises made by PMB.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria
God bless Me.

Why should God bless you after insulting and abusing a person he created. You are a certified hypocrite.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Jjc2000(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
I commend the FG effort on this project.

But I am furious about this Ethiopian Airline which has taken the position of Nigeria Airways indirectly.

Why will FG allow Ethiopian fly directly into all major airports in Nigeria?

This is not good for Domestic Airlines and not done this way in Other countries.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
brainpulse:
Good one. Despite billions spent by the certified ineffectual buffon goodluck Jonathan to renovate the country's airports, nothing came out of it. He only embezzled the funds as usual.

I was thinking about the same thing, during the time of GEJ, the then Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah, boasted that all the major airports in Nigeria are undergoing huge development. At last we now know that all the reported development didn't materialise. The lady should be called to anwer for how she managed the Ministry.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by watered(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
But wait o; why are they pouring water on the plane, it might get soaked na.
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by watered(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin

i can now travel peace

I've never entered plane all my life and I really want to have the experience. I can't lie or pretend. You can help me have the experience. You know na cos I trust you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by BigIyanga: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Promise kept because it caused a lot of inconvenience to the powerful and politrickians. let us deploy dame fire brigade approach to other problems like power, bad roads, Fulani herdsmen,meningitis etc
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by irepsuccess: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
2 years only before the entire runway Kpafuka all over again.

No be this Nigeria? ..... hiin
prophet of doom spotted
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by tolexy123: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
lansha2006:

This is called water salute or water canon. Done for first or last flight of an airline on a runway.
Thanks dawg
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by tolexy123: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
davdandam:

First time that type of aircraft is landing in abj.... it's a normal aviation ritual
Thanks dawg
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by sse4u: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
commendable for keeping to time
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by jomoh: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
MasterofdRolls1:

Why should God bless you after insulting and abusing a person he created. You are a certified hypocrite.

Kikikiki

E PAIN AM

Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by sHOTdownHawk: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
OluDare01:
It amazes me how Ethiopia,Kenya,Rwanda and other countries have national carriers and Nigeria has none.
This is pathetic

every major oil economies apart from nigeria and venezuela have national airline. And both these countries have a few similar problem. A majority of the population are idiots
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by opribo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just imagine ordinary Ethiopian airlines boasting of state of the art Airbus A350 yet giant of Africa big for nothing has none instead they recoating runway for smart people to come and make money of our country.

Why can't this guy's just for once think of a real project that will endure the test of time. Now they have re coated the runway as though they have any masterplan to maintain it. Look at all govt infrastructure and tell me what you see. SMH
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by OluDare01(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

every major oil economies apart from nigeria and venezuela have national airline. And both these countries have a few similar problem. A majority of the population are idiots
Lmaooooo
You don vex o
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by BALLOSKI: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:
grin grin grin grin

i can now travel peace

shut up, liar!

As if she de travel sef
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by justjify(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg, I wonder why them dey waste water(in the first picture)? I need water to bath ohh. No water for area o
Re: First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS by Nmadu007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Shei fire service dey wash d plane ni... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat / The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.