Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (79208 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by odinga1of: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:
So the eight years old girl don't know how milk taste abi? I refuse to believe this truckload of bullshit.

I smell lies.

Big Lies from wannabe writers/bloggers

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by mamuzoOMAH(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
the lies for the story Sha.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by disandat(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Report the case to police please. You need to save such girl from useless parents and nne-efi Amed.
Maybe the father does so with other kids.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
The attention seeking madness has gone from Twitter to Facebook. What will some people not do to earn cheap likes and shares?

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by darlenese(f): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Btw' semen doesn't taste like milk' so there is no way a child of 8 will be yearning for semem that can make her puke!

Hahahaha..... i didn't say anything but that part got me laughing

Experience is the best teacher wink wink wink

Yeah.
Speaking from experience ! smiley wink
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by crackerspub: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

Yeah.
Speaking from experience ! smiley wink

lol it takes guts to say the truth.

oh yeah you rock!!! don't mind those stupid babes they pretend they don't take cum but when you f**k them so hard they are ready to swallow anything even your finger wink wink wink wink

Am a badt guy please don't let me corrupt you.

Nice talking to you wink wink
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by CplusJason: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
darlenese:

Yes, Accidentally angry
My friend whats accidental in taking natural protein?

wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by CplusJason: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
dominique:
The attention seeking madness has gone from Twitter to Facebook. What will some people not do to earn cheap likes and shares?
Please don't let that madness come to nairaland. cool
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by iluvdonjazzy: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
freesinzu:
Poor temi, hez got no milk yet grin
milk or akamu?
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by dee02(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
the lies for the story Sha.

I tell you. I dont believe that crap!
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Emmaxx: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
A cooked-up story........always from a facebook user.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Fucktensei: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

lol it takes guts to say the truth.

oh yeah you rock!!! don't mind those stupid babes they pretend they don't take cum but when you f**k them so hard they are ready to swallow anything even your finger wink wink wink wink

Am a badt guy please don't let me corrupt you.

Nice talking to you wink wink

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Xbee007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
neky2016:
Very dumb blogger. Abeg tell us another tale.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
wordbank:
8?
Females are wild and wide
You are quite dumb undecided
The eight years old kid is a victim of molestation
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by bizzibodi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
imagine some1 who iz going 2 work stop 2 address matter whey no exist.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by cyojunior1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
newyorks:
meaning that ahmed's yoga is what the kid is reffering to as milk after sucking,hmm so am a saint to where this man is.

U mean ,,,,,,,n,,n,,,,, ?
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by muller101(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
The end is near
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
It is very disappointing that the parents have decided to sweep the issue under the rug. I guess they mean well. They would hope to keep this as quiet as possible; probably make it disappear by ignoring it, so that it doesn't become part of this little girl's story or mar the reputation of the family. Sadly, it already is part of her story. And they cannot make it disappear.

Parents often neglect to realize that their children are real people with the capacity to recollect incidences that happen early in their lives. This will haunt this girl for a very long time. She will feel shame and worthlessness when she eventually understands what went down, and she would probably hate her mother too for not standing up to the perp.

Most Nigerians are so shackled by ignorance and a long history of abuse that they aid and abet their own suffering for the sake of tradition. It is important, very important, to have social workers who are trained in child psychology to protect these kids from all the perverts roaming our streets. And to protect them from unassertive parents as well.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by hercatonchires(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
I opened this crap outta confusion. At first, I thought it was a typo, but after seeing the consistency, it's obviously a blunder.
Didn't any other person notice? Pronoun difficulty.
"Girl beats up boy for not giving HIM (instead of her) milk after suckling his pee-pee"
Maybe the op skipped school when they were being taught parts of speech. Smh
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Justiceleague1: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
So these scratched face and cone head wasteside ppl are now passing the lubricating and arsse licking jobs to the kids,huh!?
What can be more sophisticated than this?
grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Doyin2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please the OP or moderator should correct the obvious grammatical blunder in this trash!
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Arizontal: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmmm
hmmmm
hmmmm
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by ReachHard: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pwease, what is "Milk" and what is "Pee-pee" in this context?
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by epistleNow(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Lord have mercy ! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?! ...... it sounds true, but at the same time, I don't believe our bloggers, they can imagine and pen down anything.

It ain't from a blog but a Facebook post of the witness.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by newyorks(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

It seems you've been doing something similar
i mean that am still a learner.i've never and will never find girl below 18yrs attractive.
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by LoveJesus87(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
freesinzu:
Poor temi, hez got no milk yet grin
Ode ni e grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Punctual(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
ReachHard:
Pwease, what is "Milk" and what is "Pee-pee" in this context?

you know when you chew centre-fill gum,what spills inside your mouth is the MILK y d gum u chew is the pee-pee

atleast i tried for you

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by ReachHard: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Punctual:

you know when you chew centre-fill gum,what spills inside your mouth is the MILK y d gum u chew is the pee-pee

atleast i tried for you

Beautiful. Bravo bro cheesy
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by bigass123(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
I know you're lying
But

Kwantiniu
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:
So the eight years old girl don't know how milk taste abi? I refuse to believe this truckload of bullshit.

I smell lies.
The broda fit dey lie for d girl DAT it is milk.on one hand it might be true.remember the story of a small girl who was caught by sucking her brother's penis and when asked,she said she used to do it to her teachers
But u never trust bloggers sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.