Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (78961 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by glossy6(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
CplusJason:
So the eight years old girl don't know how milk taste abi? I refuse to believe this truckload of bullshit.

I smell lies.

And d 5 years old boy said he got no milk to give. lol
smh for bloggers ehn
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by willibounce1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Stupid fake story. All these useless and hopeless people looking for attention on social media. Pee pee kor, ac ni
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Icon79(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Names: Ahmed and Temi.

And I am still asking, why ALWAYS them?

Founding Member: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN), signing out....

O pari

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by jfleece(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Is this a Phillipine movie And is it season 4??cos I am not understanding oooo
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by trumpcoat(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Parents of female children needs to be more careful these days,do not entrust your children to anyone not even your relatives
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
I smell lies!
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
This stuff sounds to absurd to be true?
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is the primary reason perverts go Scot free.

People snigger at the accusation of the victim.

Why will the little girl lie? Why,?

Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:20am On Apr 19, 2017
to the mod that push this crap to front page.

Waka

shege

Bura ubanka
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2017
OP

thunder fire you
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by TrumpDonald2: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Although the story may be a fabricated one, but we mustn't doubt the fact that such is happening. Let's take the message of being very watchful over our female children
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Codes151(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Dottore:
Afonjas dodo gindi
afonjas are funny people
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by holyokoto(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
peren:
am sure bro ahmed s pee pee was not the same size as temi's own, and an 8 year old has reached the age of reasoning, so for me the story does not add up!

Honestly it might be True, a friend of mine has been feeding a boy of 7 years old for Months until the little boy open up, and later that friend of mine Inalegwu admitted. The little boy called Favour has been sucking and drinking his milk for months. It happens in Air force base Makurdi. So this might be true
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by holyokoto(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:

Tales by moonlight, you think you are talking to kids.

On your way to work and you bumped into them and you forgot to snap them. See girls way they snap every thing no remember capture the two but went online to type the long epistle word by word.

Attention seeking morafucker, OP well done

But it might be through, I find it difficult to believe but a 7 years old boy has suffered same fate on a man in my area last year. He lured the boy for sucking for Months. I wonder how he convinced the Boy. He admitted later and was force to leave Makurdi to Lagos
Re: Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee by Nobody: 8:32am On May 12, 2019
So Boda Ahmed's pee pee is as small as Temi's... same pee pee noni oooo

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze