Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Many Bags Of Cement Will It Take To Deck This House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Bags Of Cement Will It Take To Deck This House? (1647 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? / How Many Cement Will Build 2 Bedroom Flat? / How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bags Of Cement Will It Take To Deck This House? by KingMicky3286: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please How Many Bags of Cement will it take to Deck this house?

A friend of mine is giving me 20 bags of cement as a quote. I am really confused.
He said he will use 20 bag with the Ratio of

50kg Cement
gravel:150kg
Sand: 250 kg
water ??

Please someone should help me. Let me not enter one chance ooo

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sales: 8 Plots Of Land In Port Harcourt / This Tastefully Finished And Spacious 3bedroom Apartment With A Bq For Sale / One Plot Of Land For Sale At Pentagon Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.