Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? (1622 Views)

Insight Of What It Will Cost To Deck A Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse. / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Please How Much Will It Cost To Deck This 3bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by proxillin(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please I have a builder working on this building. But the decking estimate he gave to me is frightening.

I need someone to help me do a rough estimate so I can compare and be sure his is realistic.

I won't mind changing my builder if i found out I am being swindled.

Please don't send me private emails. Post your estimates here.

cc: seun, lalasticlala

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by fendorf(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Contact us for your Granite and sharpsand
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by Perfecttouchade: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
cc: saydfact
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by Perfecttouchade: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Get your Aluminium windows(Casement & casement burglary embedded), Sliding, Projected)doors(frameless doors), partitioning with Perfect Touch Aluminium. whatsapp 08153665659. email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com https:///2348153665659✴️

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by Ladylite: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
900-1.3m if it is in Ota area but Lekki area is a much higher price.

The location determines the price.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by proxillin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ladylite:
900-1.3m if it is in Ota area but Lekki area is a much higher price.

The location determines the price.

Magboro - Asese axis
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by critic007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
proxillin:

Magboro - Asese axis

Budget 1 million.

I am an Architect and I reside around Nasfat/Asesse
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by proxillin(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
critic007:

Budget 1 million.

I am an Architect and I reside around Nasfat/Asesse

Alright sir. Thank you.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by saydfact(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
fendorf:
Contact us for your Granite and sharpsand

If you give me days to clear my table...ill help with an estimate...

A bit busy this week.

Thanks...
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by saydfact(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
proxillin:
Please I have a builder working on this building. But the decking estimate he gave to me is frightening.

I need someone to help me do a rough estimate so I can compare and be sure his is realistic.

Very quickly 1 million won't work, or are you decking only the half you showed?

Or the complete building,..

You don't have to change workers because n of price.... just negotiate and everyone is happy.

What's the guarantee the new man won't be worse

Goodluck
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by proxillin(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2020
saydfact:

Very quickly 1 million won't work, or are you decking only the half you showed?

Or the complete building,..

You don't have to change workers because n of price.... just negotiate and everyone is happy.

What's the guarantee the new man won't be worse

Goodluck

Alright. Noted
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by loffers(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
saydfact:

If you give me days to clear my table...ill help with an estimate...

A bit busy this week.

Thanks...

Still waiting Bro
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by saydfact(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
proxillin:

Share the estimate he gave you.... Better that way
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? by saydfact(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
loffers:

Still waiting Bro

Remind me again.

If it's the decking, share the estimate you got

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow Consisting Of 3 2-bedroom Apartments For Sale In PH! / Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach / 2 Plots For Sale In Lugbe Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.