Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Meet Actor, Kanayo O . Kanayo's Beautiful 17 Year Old Only Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Actor, Kanayo O . Kanayo's Beautiful 17 Year Old Only Daughter (788 Views)

Meet Actor Williams Uchemba Sister, Williams Sandra (photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Actor, Kanayo O . Kanayo's Beautiful 17 Year Old Only Daughter by Freeman50(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Veteran Actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo has surprised us with a Picture of His 17 year old daughter who looks radiantly beautiful.
The actor revealed she turned 17 on the 10th of April, and also revealed she's his only daughter. Celebrating her he wrote on Instagram:

Her name is Valerie. She is my only daughter. She is 17years today. I call her ULOAKU. Happy birthday darling. May the hand of God continually be upon you. Congratulations

Re: Meet Actor, Kanayo O . Kanayo's Beautiful 17 Year Old Only Daughter by Freeman50(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous and Extraordinary Stunning Pictures From The Met Gala 2017 / Sinach Takes A Selfie With Obasanjo Aboard A Plane / Mercy Aigbe- My Husband Beat Me Mercilessly, And Was Going to kill me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.