Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary (14827 Views)

Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / Nigerian Paralympic Champion Precious Orji & Husband Welcomes Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by rheether(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
modelmike7:
. . . . . and some animals are burying Billion of dollars in strange places all over the country! Just imagine.

Oga, if you are dangote will you sponsor this athletes?
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by Prospecmarley(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
I can create a peer to peer website for u at cheap rate the script is also avaliable for sale u can call me on 07089767495 or chat me up
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by back2sender: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
wisefizz:
This is zoo
Your Fada naa Zoo.
Children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of VAMPIRES.

1 Like

Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by akanbiaa(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
maxiuc:
One Nigeria is working out why not divide this country

Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders

Solomon dalung is busy wearing animal skin

Elect an Igbo president and see wonders
Nnamdi Azikwe, Aguiyi Ironsi...Kalu Okorocha Orji ....?
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by wisefizz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
back2sender:

Your Fada naa Zoo.
Children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of VAMPIRES.

Aye e ti baje ... Eranko ninu zoo
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by Angrymode: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am tired of reading same news every year
Something New Please undecided
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by breakeven: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
KingLennon:
Nigeria have the money to sponsor them its just that poor administration and money launderers won't allow. They are not encouraging these people and its very sad to see.
They are not Hausa Fulani so government cannot foot the bill. Shikena!!.

1 Like

Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by KingLennon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
breakeven:

They are not Hausa Fulani so government cannot foot the bill. Shikena!!.
That's bigotry
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by watchindelta(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
death Country but many are pretending to accept it......
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by olapluto(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
2 bundles from Ikoyi flat money can sponsor them to and fro. Baba Buhari abeg sign letter to CBN. We got the cash.

1 Like

Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by just2endowed: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Same thing that happened with Chess U-16 team. CPAN (Chess Players Association of Nigeria) is as useless AF and the government doesn't even help or care about its athletes. One incredibly talented 100L boy here in my school made the cut but they didn't go because of no money. I wonder when Nigeria would change, honestly.

That's very bad. Nigeria is just very useless and this information will never ever get to Buhari ear
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by sikan(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
it's so sad dat this is happening in Nigeria a country where money is found in every abandoned house nd even under the ground..... come to think of it,every year these paralympians makes us proud nd even outshine the stable guys with good hands nd legs, winning gold, breaking nd setting new world records nd these is happening to them........

e dey pain me well well........ Nigeria is a failed nation I swear...... GOD HELP MY BELOVED COUNTRY
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by Cyriloha(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
You don mean it ?
.hahahhaaa why is our government like this nah
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by duni04(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
People should please stop blaming the government. Blame the marketing department of the Nigerian Olympic committee. They just sit there in their offices doing nothing. We have people in Nigeria who genuinely want to give and help the needy. We have Foundations with billions of naira to spend, we have wealthy old philanthropists that will give to causes like this. An anonymous donor gave N42 million to a church in Benue last week. We have dollar billionaires with trust funds to squander. But those incompetent fools at the NOC will sit in their offices and wait for the FG to drop manna from heaven. Foolishness!!!!
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
rheether:

Oga, if you are dangote will you sponsor this athletes?
..... Ada, yes I will.
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by losak9111(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Too bad . Part of that $43 million can be use for this purpose
if the true owner come for his money? Abi u want FG to own debt again, I don't want to go to another recession again.
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by xrenzy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
obiremy:
According to Media Assistant, Nigeria Combat sports,Nigeria Olympic para powerlifters are on the verge of missing the World Powerlifting tournament in Hungary because of lack of sponsors.

See screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigeria-olympic-para-powerlifters-set.html?m=1
from day one its crystal clear our leaders are greedy wicked and useless all they ever think of is how to loot, heartless pretenders hell made thieves even devil will deny them cause their sins don pass devil fire o
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by koolaid87: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
If na useless things, dem go ready to sponsor..Useless people..

Na to dey pose with them loots.

Awon were
Re: No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary by Slazim: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2017
And some group of persons proudly sponsored the bullshit called BBNaija. SMH for my country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA, Premier League, Top Clubs Reject European Super League / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Match Against Egypt On Tuesday / Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.