Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (25379 Views)

Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Kinolas(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks so much for the help, would be grateful if I can have a copy of the past questions
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ayili: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
mze30@boun.cr
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Saintsuccess: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
I would love to get the PDF files to practice.. Esp the engineering technical test.
saintimakuh@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ayili: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
temmybaba:
Already sent to all ur emails......enjoy
mze30@boun.cr
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Primusinterpares(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please i need a copy of the past question @ inwehakpevwe@ymail.com Thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Primusinterpares(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please is any1 going to Abuja from Jos?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by people3: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
joeleerules:
Please is there possibility of us who haven't gotten a mail to still get
Abi oo
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tipcea: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
ayili:

mze30@boun.cr
please kindly help with the past question...tobiea01@gmail.com...tnks in advance
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Owenuneed: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
temmybaba:
U can as well drop ur email addresses so DAT I can copy u d mail
pls copy to solarinsamuel@gmail.com.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by samju100(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
pls help samju7778@gmail.com. thanks
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by pbidex(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2017
I have sent series of Dragnet past questions and answers to your email box for free (though I paid 2k for it). Check your spam folder or just email me at iyandaabidemi16@gmail.com so I can forward it. Thank me later.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tipcea: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2017
pbidex:
I have sent series of Dragnet past questions and answers to your email box for free (though I paid 2k for it). Check your spam folder or just email me at iyandaabidemi16@gmail.com so I can forward it. Thank me later.
Please forward to me at ... tipcea@gmail.com.....Tnk u so much
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by bsideboii(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Imagine them sending me the test invite yesterday around 4:15pm .I wasn't able to upload and print yesterday as I was at work. Now I'm here at the cafe,they said they will open by 9:00am. cry I'm not giving up.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tipcea: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
bsideboii:
Imagine them sending me the test invite yesterday around 4:15pm .I wasn't able to upload and print yesterday as I was at work. Now I'm here at the cafe,they said they will open by 9:00am. cry I'm not giving up.

Why not use your phone ...Please try and make it oh....The Lord is your strength
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by tipcea: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2017
pbidex:

Thank you so much
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by bsideboii(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2017
tipcea:

Why not use your phone ...Please try and make it oh....The Lord is your strength
I can't seem to get the photo scaling right and upload plus I need to print the invite too. Thanks much
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nasa28(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Can someone change venue?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Greatestade(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
pbidex:

Please, can u send the dragnet past question to me..
I really need it.

oladejiadeola95@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Greatestade(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Owenuneed:

pls copy to solarinsamuel@gmail.com.com

Please help.

oladejiadeola95@gmail.com
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by emidizy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good people, How was the Test ? For me....the abstract section no smile at all oo grin. Anyways I pray God for the best...
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Chase2903: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
emidizy:
Good people, How was the Test ? For me....the abstract section no smile at all oo grin. Anyways I pray God for the best...

As in, the abstract section no be here at all

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by blazingkings(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
emidizy:

Lolzz..the abstract questions were really ABSTRACT

2 Likes

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by phymat(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't think I answered upto 3 self for that section...
blazingkings:

Lolzz..the abstract questions were really ABSTRACT
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by emidizy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
phymat:
I don't think I answered upto 3 self for that section...

I was just clicking on Next Next till I reached the extreme.....Had close my eyes and open it to be sure my brain didn't hibernate.....had to navigate back to the beginning and started playing gamble on the answers.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Saintsuccess: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
The abstract was owk... The function specific part was not funny to non elect elect grads sha..
Logic gates and semi conductors
emidizy:

I was just clicking on Next Next till I reached the extreme.....Had close my eyes and open it to be sure my brain didn't hibernate.....had to navigate back to the beginning and started playing gamble on the answers.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by oshikes(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Omen. Dat abstract reasoning was sumtin else. D numerical section was ok,but d time wasn't enough though. God will see us through
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Kakamorufu(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
emidizy:
Mehn those abstracts no be here ooo. too hard. come looks like I didn't practice anything at all. time almost ran out on me. I had to click randomly before anything hapens
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Kakamorufu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
oshikes:
Omen. Dat abstract reasoning was sumtin else. D numerical section was ok,but d time wasn't enough though. God will see us through
verbal and function specific assessment were okay. finished ahead of time. buh those abstract and numerals xap enough time. all the best to us jare
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by ucheuzor1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
the verbal and function specific was cool, while the numerical was quite ok but no time....I was totally lost in d abstract. i couldnt even reason out the patterns.... hope we make it for the interview....pls let those that will be invited for interview update us here.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by rhodaejule: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please Temmybaba can u drop me d past question on dis mail too "ejulerhoda@gmail.com"
Pleaseee
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
interview invites for those that wrote in PH and ABJ will be today.....pls if u receive a success/otherwise,,,, pls don't 4get to keep us posted....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Top Tech Skills That Will Get You A High Pay In Nigeria / 5 Statements That Can Destroy Your Job Search / UBA Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.