Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In (750 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Aliexpress Purchase/courier(gurus Kindly Check In And Advise) / How Do I Write A Proposal For A TV Game Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
Incase you want to start a magazine or even start a TV show, i can be of help to you, i have experience in these places,
For more info contact: 08029314720
Re: Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
experience in terms of what and what?

what magazine have you setup and what tv show have you been part of the success story?

i have great instrest and about to start up one of the two real soon so let me know what area you are specialized in.

then we talk from there,
Re: Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In by quicknaira(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
@jayon,
Please reply what talknafree asked you.
Re: Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
talknafree:

experience in terms of what and what?

what magazine have you setup and what tv show have you been part of the success story?

i have great instrest and about to start up one of the two real soon so let me know what area you are specialized in.

then we talk from there,

I work at national daily (thisday) and a contributor at another (tell),  so also i have my own mag (fashion Uncut Mag) and have helped people who want to start their magazine with advice and counsel,  etc even some people in nairaland,  and for the TV part,  am very good at producing and have connection with some Director, Production House, Editor, Script Writer to mention but a few,  currently am undertaking 3 TV Show project, 
@ all
   am not telling anyone to bring money oooh, i just want to give counsel or be of help to anyone who is new to the industry,  thats all
Re: Want To Start A Tv Show Or Magazine? Check In by nkb: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Am highly interested in the TV show, also a media person, seeking independence, , am interested more on the script aspect,

am nursing this dream to have my soap on tv someday soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn 2,500 Naira To 50,000 Naira! / o / Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.