Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Body Odour- Cause,solutions And Preventions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Odour- Cause,solutions And Preventions (339 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Odour- Cause,solutions And Preventions by holuwajobar(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Imagine you being in a gathering with your friends and they start avoiding you because your body is oozing out an unpleasant smell. Imagine that shame. You don't need a study doctor to tell you that they are avoiding you because of your body odour. You might have being wondering what cause body odour and how to eliminate them, then you are in the right place to know all that because I am going to shed more light on body odour ( causes and how to eliminate them). Before we proceed, let me tell you what body odour entails.
Body odour is a perceived unpleasant smell which our bodies give off when bacteria that dwell on the body surface (skin) breaks down sweat into acid. Medically, it is also known as bromhidrosis, osmidrosis or ozochrotia. Body.....click the link below to continue
healthviewblog..in/2017/04/body-odour-causesolutions-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Need! / Stop The Surgery / Virgin Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.