Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Will Game Business And Game Competition Give Huge Profits? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will Game Business And Game Competition Give Huge Profits? (779 Views)

Video Game Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Game Business And Game Competition Give Huge Profits? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
I am about to start a game competition, actually a PS2 game competition, where competitors will have to first register with 2,500 and the winner takes home 50,000 naira.

Please, nairalanders, will this work? Since the majority of those in this niche are teenagers, and dependants, how do I get about 200 people to sign up for this competition, because I know that more than 300 people in Port Harcourt play PS and PS2 games.

Can any business guru out there HELP me with some advice, please?

I am looking at pricing? Can they afford 2,500? If they can, it will help us cover running costs and make some profis. If they can't what do we do? Also, where do we site this business, will a university vicinity be cool, since most uni students, especially jambites, are game freaks?

Please, I really do need your help.
Re: Will Game Business And Game Competition Give Huge Profits? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
Hello, you have a very good concept and i will like to mention one or two things here:

1st identify your niche (age group , status and other relevant information you need)

How many people are you looking at competing for the event?

the amount of N50,000 for the winner is too small compared to you charging N2,500 per participants which is also too small

Don't use a university venue for very certain reason (security, it wil streamline participants and all that)

Will like to give you some more advice and suggestions to help you achieve a greater concept.

visit www.nirominteractivesolutions.com and see if that's the kind of business consultant you need and also www.komole.com and see if you will need an event management company to help you out. if you think you do then send a mail to contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com for further discussions.

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Tenure: Banks’ Mds To Go In July 2010 -cbn / Help! / Here Is A Way To Get Insured: Using Our Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.