Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) (66435 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) / Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) / Big Brother Naija Housemate Tboss Flaunts Bare Boobs As She Strips On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by dadavivo: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Is she on the beach?
no, shes in your one room apartment

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Olinga(f): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hi

I have gone tru d website but confused on how to recharge can u pls explain more. Thank u
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
funke funke funke

o ti jade

o Ọlọrun mi emi li pari

jesu

apostle will hear of this

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
dadavivo:
no, shes in your one room apartment

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
and this make news huh?
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ngwaba(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
So we should fry beans nah
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by adedayor08(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
OK Next
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by donqx: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't want to hear they rape u again o
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by spencekat(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
naturefellow:
This one go ever marry so?
Na e type dey marry better man sef.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is pure insanity! Who did she think she's impressing with those aranges? Una tell me, Abeg who boobs don epp?
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Shoboy6h: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Old Bra.. Keep it up
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by SenatorAiyzik: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Looooooorrrrrrrrrdddd have mercy! Seeee Boorbieeeee...standing Borbieeeee that needs a standing ovation lalasticlala babe borbieeee fall like naira sef grin
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Adamadam: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Konsign me wetin with fallen vertical paw-paw? Kwatinu to make your private parts public until we technically defect you as we did to Boko Haram. Physical defeat of it and kwuarampion impossible. Some people and their boob's ugly sha.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Tonto007(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
tboss

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by lloyds(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tboss this Tboss that. Make we rest for once abeg. BBN Don finish na. Kilode gan.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whao! Babe, u beautiful sha! Everything join, Ya name implies u.
beautiful232:
and this make news huh?
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Easybab4life: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
I been think say she be Thirty three already abi marriage no dey her dictionary abi
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Patiently waiting for her to wear camel toe
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Concerning ya pix, u kill it. Ur beauty seeks much attention
Tonto007:
tboss
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Lionofdjungle: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
T Breast or T Boss, anyhow, the other time you said you bared your breasts because you thought you were at home. What about this one you intentionally showed to the world by yourself? Well, just as Reuben Abati said, WE'VE SEEN BETTER BREASTS, cover up. embarassed
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Pro2makx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am I the oly one seeing her unclad, always wen I see any of her pics?
Maybe cos every time I see her, all that fills the mind is those ringed things she boldly put on display during bbn.
Except it don't move me a bit. Bae's chest is firmer and unringed like anty Toks own. Na well? Why ringing it?
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Talk to Business development manager and hospitality consultant - 08062313232, niyiandy97@gmail.com. Tokunbo let us see more
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by WachsComedy: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
This T boss bbnaija have finish na allow our men rest we no get 25million
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Threebear(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pro2makx:
Am I the oly one seeing her unclad, always wen I see any of her pics?
Maybe cos every time I see her, all that fills the mind is those ringed things she boldly put on display during bbn.
Except it don't move me a bit. Bae's chest is firmer and unringed like anty Toks own. Na well? Why ringing it?
If your baes chest is natural, there is no way it will be firmer than hers.
Another liar detected. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
To all the desperados frantically choking their wounded lizards to death over these photographs of a woman in her bra, just bear in mind that that the pair of beauties making you drool and beat your meat, are in fact made of pure silicone plastic, inserted via the armpit by the hand of a cosmetic surgeon, and not the hand of God.

More than likely, those silicone bags will start to leak in a decade or less, at which point doctors will sober up the fashion victim with a stark choice between either reverting back to the boy-like flat chest she was born with, after having the silicone bags removed and discarded, or alternatively, keeping the implants in place until the silicone leakage results in lymphoma or any of the other nasty and often fatal diseases that claim a large percentage of the women vain enough to opt for breast augmentation surgery, in order to recapture long lost virginity.

Give me a nice firm pair of NATURAL jugs any day, because no plastic insert can ever duplicate the FEEL of REAL, when it comes to the fabled golden globes that precious few women have in reality.

This 35 year old woman with the ageing face and imitation plastic bosoms is truly the one-eyed king in the land of the blind, when she walks the streets of Nigeria, because she would be lucky to find any takers at all in the night clubs of London that are all awash with younger, naturally endowed beauties from every corner of the globe.

In short, this woman is average in all regards, which is apparently good enough for 99% of Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by kingthoby1811(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mehn shocked
Nice boobsboobs smiley
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Dino98: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful.... Na wa undecided
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by naturefellow(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
spencekat:
Na e type dey marry better man sef.
irony of life! undecided
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please oh, she is still owing oh, let her market her selling point Biko, so she can pay up 25milli debt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ioreth69(f): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fyn geh
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Jlow2: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
dnt giv a damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.