Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Casey Jones - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casey Jones (1283 Views)

New Story By Jones Kwesi Tagbor : Money Over Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casey Jones by bookface: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hey 1bkaye

got a sec? cheesy
Re: Casey Jones by Shock(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

Hey 1bkaye

got a sec? cheesy

lol,dude, its the literature section
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

Hey 1bkaye

got a sec? cheesy
Hey, sure
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Hey, sure

hey, didn't think i got your attention the first time, lol. I know this is the literature section as captain obvious pointed out above, but it's probably the most private place to have a chat.

you live in London?
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

hey, didn't think i got your attention the first time, lol. I know this is the literature section as captain obvious pointed out above, but it's probably the most private place to have a chat.

you live in London?

Fair enough, yes I do
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Fair enough, yes I do

cool, would you call yourself a proper Londoner then? been looking for someone who could show me the city cheesy
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

cool, would you call yourself a proper Londoner then? been looking for someone who could show me the city cheesy
Lol somewhat. I prefer not to interact with people outside of the forum, nothing personal though smiley
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol somewhat. I prefer not to interact with people outside of the forum, nothing personal though smiley

okay cool. I'd do my best to see that you don't keep up to that. cheesy

Whereabouts would you recommend to hang out though, i have lived here for a while, but still feel like i haven't got a good hang of this place.
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

Whereabouts would you recommend to hang out though, i have lived here for a while, but still feel like i haven't got a good hang of this place.
Camden town? British Museum and/or Natural History Museum etc if you're into exhibitions, Hyde Park is cool too etc. Depends on what you like doing smiley
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Camden town? British Museum and/or Natural History Museum etc if you're into exhibitions, Hyde Park is cool too etc. Depends on what you like doing smiley

no, wasn't really after the cliche stuff. Surely you must have a London experience, that is not typical? I'm open to anything really. Do you study or work?
Re: Casey Jones by ToyinDipo(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

Bros pls break the jinx.
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
bookface:

no, wasn't really after the cliche stuff. Surely you must have a London experience, that is not typical? I'm open to anything really. Do you study or work?
Nothing overly exciting or much beyond your basic restaurant/cafe, shopping experience, etc, I'd be a nightmare as any kind of tour guide tbh lol, doubt I'd be of much help. I work, you?
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Nothing overly exciting or much beyond your basic restaurant/cafe, shopping experience, etc, I'd be a nightmare as any kind of tour guide tbh lol, doubt I'd be of much help. I work, you?

You have quite a bit following around here, it seems. Didn't think Casey Jones was much of a topic to get anyone's attention. lol

Yeah, work as well. What are you into?
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

You have quite a bit following around here, it seems. Didn't think Casey Jones was much of a topic to get anyone's attention. lol

Lol nah, the guy in question currently follows me so he gets notifications whenever I post and vice versa. **********
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:

explains the Musuem bit. tongue
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

explains the Musuem bit. tongue
Lmaoo
Re: Casey Jones by ToyinDipo(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

Why do you have to shade me that way, lol.
If not that my battery is on 2%, I would have been interrupting your convo, lol.
Let me wish you goodluck before I log out.
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Why do you have to shade me that way, lol.
If not that my battery is on 2%, I would have been interrupting your convo, lol.
Let me wish you goodluck before I log out.

sorry bro. All the best with the battery and do have a good night.
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmaoo

did you grow up in the UK? like how much of a Nigerian are you?
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

did you grow up in the UK? like how much of a Nigerian are you?
Yeah I grew up in the UK, born here too although I still try to keep up to date with the state of affairs there sometimes, you?
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Yeah I grew up in the UK, born here to although I still try to keep up to date with the state of affairs there sometimes, you?

No, grew up in Naija.

You seem quite like a pleasant person. Although only got to know that while minding my own business checking out your profile. I am almost getting to that point where i go shut up and let's get out of Nairaland already

wanna go back and edit out previous chat?...i suppose your followers could find something more entertaining some place else?
Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

No, grew up in Naija.

You seem quite like a pleasant person. Although only got to know that while minding my own business checking out your profile. I am almost getting to that point where i go shut up and let's get out of Nairaland already

wanna go back and edit out previous chat?...i suppose your followers could find something more entertaining some place else?
Lool thanks, you too. How long have you been here for?

Nah it's ok, I think it was just one person anyway
Re: Casey Jones by bookface: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool thanks, you too. How long have you been here for?

Nah it's ok, I think it was just one person anyway

8 yrs or thereabouts.

why are you holding your own name in your profile picture? - a bit zany, you know, like a mugshot. cheesy

.. erhm so i read your diary cheesy a bit more eccentric than i would have assumed. I do have a terrible sense of judgement for "online folks" . one moment i thought you were sort of like the classroom bore. Not anymore!

see, i think i might fancy you a bit. i like to Tango, do you? do you want to Tango 1bkaye? grin show me your secret London places and i'd show you mine?

1 Like

Re: Casey Jones by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
bookface:

8 yrs or thereabouts.

why are you holding your own name in your profile picture? - a bit zany, you know, like a mugshot. cheesy

.. erhm so i read your diary cheesy a bit more eccentric than i would have assumed. I do have a terrible sense of judgement for "online folks" . one moment i thought you were sort of like the classroom bore. Not anymore!

see, i think i might fancy you a bit. i like to Tango, do you? do you want to Tango 1bkaye? grin show me your secret London places and i'd show you mine?
Oh ok

Lool it does sort of look like a mugshot sha

Lool I'm a bore o, don't let small write up and very rare moments of entertainment fool you

Lol are you quoting a song? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Casey Jones by Shock(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2017
See moves o

Casey Jones indeed.
Re: Casey Jones by violent(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Looks like an interesting party going on here.

1bkaye, I want in too! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Nigerian Graphic Novel / . / My Tribute To Christy Essien, Nigeria’s Queen Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.