Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka (33151 Views)

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / #bbnaija: “it Seems Fishy” – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s 8% Vote / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by slick1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
It haf do now..
The guy was wrong we know, and he has apologised.
Abi Big Brother wants to make money from this issue too?
Okay send NO to 33895 if u think we should rewind time and return Kemen to d BBN house and YES if u think he should remain evicted and d show will continue again from there.
Mtcheeewwww
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by babyfaceafrica: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
So what should we do?...rabbish
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by AlphaStyles(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
7hrs? are you planning for ww3 ni? abeg gerrarahere
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by israelmao(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm getting bored with this!
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by ruemujerome(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wat do u expect us to do right now

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by lacoach: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Kemen is a serial rapist. Ask ULTRA FITNESS CENTRE.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by ogbonti: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AND SO WHAT? WHO FUCKING CARES? AM TIRED OF SEEING EVERY BBNAIJA -RELATED POSTS.

I am equally tired, guys get a life...how can u be talking about BBNAIJA every thread when the participants and winner do not give a flying fv ck about you? Jeez, are u this jobless or you are just insane.. ? which ever applies to you is not a good thing, please get a life!
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by babapressy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by SeniorZato(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dont u guys have better issues than this BBN?
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by bumi10(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Donjazzy12(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Kemen the rapist fargott
You are cursed with a curse! Your entire generation are rapist gays
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by kense88: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
And i must say, the panel really sucks. Just shows our level of hypocrisy in this country. First of all, am sure if the roles are switched(i mean tboss or any other lady, doing what kemen did. Nobody will be disqualified). Female house mates are allowed(not against the rule of the game) to share there bed with males at anytime of the day and vice vace. For me, what constitutes a rape/molestation are (1)unawareness of your environment, which is not the case here(tboss actually got up and adjusted the bedsheet, never said any word and went back to sleep ),(2) there was no form of struggle or objection on the part the suppossed victim(she could have asked kemen to leave. Which she never did.),(3) tboss is not an underage. (4)Above all, she never made any complaint to big brother (bearing in mind, that it was not the first time, they are sharing bed. Tboss just used the opportunity to eliminate one of her opponents and also save face, by admitting she was not aware, of what was going on. If i was in that house, i could have feigned molestation against anyone that gets close to me, to get him/her disqaulified and this could have derailed the show (because of lack of trust/fear of been disqualified) . What about the case of bassey and debbie(debbie kissing him when he was asleep. Guess big brother and the lazy panel missed it. Talk about double standards ). If they keep disqaulifying house mates like that, the game Will loose its vibe and you wouldnt want to watch it. Finally, Tboss was very much aware of her surrounding and she never showed any objection or atleast ask kemen to leave her bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by georgio(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
I saw about four different videos where kemem was handling Tboss under ther sheets...Big brother would have simply called him to the diary room and warned him instead of humiliating the guy like that. Very very unprofessional of the organisers. 7hrs my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by willibounce1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
georgio:
I saw about four different videos where kemem was handling Tboss under ther sheets...Big brother would have simply called him to the diary room and warned him instead of humiliating the guy like that. Very very unprofessional of the organisers. 7hrs my foot.

The fact remains nobody saw what happened under the sheet. Kemen has claimed he did not finger her. Tboss is claiming he fingered her and she didn't know because she was tipsy. They showed her the video and she starts claiming he fingered her meanwhile no body including Tboss saw what happened under the sheet. This case should be forgotten as there is no concrete proof that kemen really molest her. If you we won't believe kemen, why should we belive Tboss, especially when she has shown how desperate and manipulative she can be. If Tboss and her family are not happy with kemen, they can go to court or jump into the lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by pizzylee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
dz is like asking for offering after d service
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks o.... Poster. I really appreciate your comments. This is coming straight from my heart, you spoke my mind and touched on all the issues.
Chiefpriest1:
When he shouldn't have been disqualified in the first place. The saints on social media stampeded Big Brother organisers to sack Kemen.

A man makes a move, a woman resists. The man jejely leaves the woman alone, yet he is tagged a rapist. I don't understand.

Not as if Big Brother house was a church. All sorts of things happened in that house we didn't even get to see.

Kemen was just a scapegoat. By the way, these two were under the sheets, yet social media saints saw him inserting his fingers into her vagina.

Now they have stigmatized the young man for life. I hope he keeps his head high and learn from this.

Things are not always written in black and white. Once the mob shouts " crucify him, crucify him", you are finished. Guilty or not!

Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL POSTER...
willibounce1:

The fact remains nobody saw what happened under the sheet. Kemen has claimed he did not finger her. Tboss is claiming he fingered her and she didn't know because she was tipsy. They showed her the video and she starts claiming he fingered her meanwhile no body including Tboss saw what happened under the sheet. This case should be forgotten as there is no concrete proof that kemen really molest her. If you we won't believe kemen, why should we belive Tboss, especially when she has shown how desperate and manipulative she can be. If Tboss and her family are not happy with kemen, they can go to court or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
georgio:

THANKS
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
THANKS OOOOOO
kense88:
And i must say, the panel really sucks. Just shows our level of hypocrisy in this country. First of all, am sure if the roles are switched(i mean tboss or any other lady, doing what kemen did. Nobody will be disqualified). Female house mates are allowed(not against the rule of the game) to share there bed with males at anytime of the day and vice vace. For me, what constitutes a rape/molestation are (1)unawareness of your environment, which is not the case here(tboss actually got up and adjusted the bedsheet, never said any word and went back to sleep ),(2) there was no form of struggle or objection on the part the suppossed victim(she could have asked kemen to leave. Which she never did.),(3) tboss is not an underage. (4)Above all, she never made any complaint to big brother (bearing in mind, that it was not the first time, they are sharing bed. Tboss just used the opportunity to eliminate one of her opponents and also save face, by admitting she was not aware, of what was going on. If i was in that house, i could have feigned molestation against anyone that gets close to me, to get him/her disqaulified and this could have derailed the show (because of lack of trust/fear of been disqualified) . What about the case of bassey and debbie(debbie kissing him when he was asleep. Guess big brother and the lazy panel missed it. Talk about double standards ). If they keep disqaulifying house mates like that, the game Will loose its vibe and you wouldnt want to watch it. Finally, Tboss was very much aware of her surrounding and she never showed any objection or atleast ask kemen to leave her bed.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Vicyace: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
alt3r3g0:
Anything with TBoss is breaking news.

Why are they not talking of Efe's Album?

Because its wack. Simple
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Donjazzy12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Host of the just concluded Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show, Ebukaa, who was hosted by BeatFM today, has disclosed that it took up to 7 hours of discussion, deliberations before reaching a decision on Kemen's disqualification.

Ebuka disclosed this while being interviewed by celebrity OAP, Toolz. This is coming after some Nigerian celebrities took to social media, to condemn what Kemen did to fellow housemate TBoss.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-it-took-7-hours-of.html
Ebuka is a joke for making such statement. 7 hours to do what? How many hours did it take them to review TBoss friend Debbie -rise issue with Bassey ? Or is it one of those situations where someone is judged guilty because he is a man?
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
7 hours?
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by zanga420: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
copy paste from Linda..weldone
this is Lindaland. Everyday look Linda blog, look here then tell me I'm wrong.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by zanga420: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
When he shouldn't have been disqualified in the first place. The saints on social media stampeded Big Brother organisers to sack Kemen.

A man makes a move, a woman resists. The man jejely leaves the woman alone, yet he is tagged a rapist. I don't understand.

Not as if Big Brother house was a church. All sorts of things happened in that house we didn't even get to see.

Kemen was just a scapegoat. By the way, these two were under the sheets, yet social media saints saw him inserting his fingers into her vagina.

Now they have stigmatized the young man for life. I hope he keeps his head high and learn from this.

Things are not always written in black and white. Once the mob shouts " crucify him, crucify him", you are finished. Guilty or not!

didn't know some people reason good. This mod mentality we have here is so killing. That's why wicked souls easily manipulates our gullibility. Nobody checks things out, add 2+2 or reason on there own. As long as the wicked ones has got it trending, then everyone follows suit. It happens in every aspect of our life. Shioor, so disgusting
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by paradigmshift(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
zanga420:
this is Lindaland. Everyday look Linda blog, look here then tell me I'm wrong.

Linda land Indeed.. always add your referrer
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by Trexnemesis(m): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2017
We don't need your explanation. What you did to the young man was inhuman. I hate you people. Wicked souls.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by IdJack(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Please let all this Kemen story rest abeg. Let the young man concentrate in his career. Truly he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by ikemesit4477: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
What is Kemen?
remove the k, put s, you will know the meaning!
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Chiefpriest1:

I feel you. If the hands of clock could be turned back, I'm sure that the guy would never participate in the game that promotes moral decadence. He's damaged for life.
Re: Bbnaija: It Took 7 Hours Of Deliberation/discussion To Disqualify Kemen- Ebuka by awololaa: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you want your market to be more mover?
Do you have any disease?
Do you want to be more famous?
Do you have a husband problem or wife problem?
Do you need total command at work?
Do you have problem at work ?
Are you fighting for any position
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.