Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa (2027 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) / Why Can't All Africans Move Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
all move out to Asia, Europe, middle east, North America, Australia grin
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lilytender: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
No, don't try it. Don't go and corrupt other continents.
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
lilytender:

we ain't that bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Jabioro: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Your thoughts get as e be?
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lepasharon(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

why do you want them to move?
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by uzoexcel(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

have they released you from the hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:

why do you want them to move?

does anyone like it over there undecided
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by orisa37: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

So that Nigeria can be occupied by Tuaregs Herdsmen from Futa Jalon. And when you're driven back, there won't be place left for you again. You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
orisa37:

So that Nigeria can be occupied by Tuaregs Herdsmen from Futa Jalon. And when you're driven back, there won't be place left for you again. You're funny.

it will be used and preserved for tourism

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lilytender: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

we ain't that bad

We are that bad, we just gave James Ibori the heartless convicted thief a chieftancy title, the same way we celebrate the Lagos lord Tinubu, frog eye senseless looter Diezaini and other thieves too many to mention. With this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that farmers are betters than teachers.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
uzoexcel:

have they released you from the hospital?

my doctors said l am very alright and perfect the way I am

so talk to the hand
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by decatalyst(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just like saying why can't the government print more money since we need money grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lepasharon(f): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

does anyone like it over there undecided

lol some do...only the rich ones beneift from africa to be honest

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:

lol some do...only the rich ones beneift from africa to be honest

I am rich but I hate it there
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lepasharon(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

I am rich but I hate it there

I thought you are in America. Why would you hate it, if you are rich which means you can afford to hang out at the posh areas

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
lepasharon:

I thought you are in America. Why would you hate it, if you are rich which means you can afford to hang out at the posh areas

still not better than here

well everyone has different opinions abt living abroad vs living in Africa
it's complex
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lepasharon(f): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
onila:

still not better than here

well everyone has different opinions abt living abroad vs living in Africa
it's complex

i agree but I kind of thought rich ppl would enjoy africa since they can afford luxuries to distract from the mess
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
orisa37:

let them catch you
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2017
It would probably happen if it were not for borders and strict visa rules against Africans. We also keep getting deported back sad

Otherwise that is African wealth building Europe and Africans have a right to follow it there,
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by orisa37: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2017
onila:

it will be used and preserved for tourism

Under Trump's Control?
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by onila(f): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Muafrika2:
It would probably happen if it were not for borders and strict visa rules against Africans. We also keep getting deported back sad

Otherwise that is African wealth building Europe and Africans have a right to follow it there,

you always impress me
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
onila:

you always impress me
smiley

I believe in the total independence of Africa, especially economic, which we don't have now
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by uzoexcel(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
i still believe onila is a semi chatboT used for the purposes of getting traffc for nairaland..'IT' has long outlived its usefulness but has been allowed to retire on nl wink
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Ugosample(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
lilytender:

Africans in large numbers in the west will destroy the west

That's too many savages to civilise

before you know it, they will start shitting in public/nylon, littering everywhere and disobeying laws

Only the enlightened and civil Africans tired of living amongst the vast majority of illiterates and barbarians shlukf should be allowed to leave
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Ugosample(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
lilytender:

We are that bad, we just gave James Ibori the heartless convicted thief a chieftancy title, the same way we celebrate the Lagos lord Tinubu, frog eye senseless looter Diezaini and other thieves too many to mention. With this few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that farmers are betters than teachers.

you have a point
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
If US, Canada Australia & other Western nations are Visa free to Africa I'm sure no one with remain in those third world shitholes especially Nigeria! Is a fact.
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Ilamina(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
EdenNG:
If US, Canada Australia & other Western nations are Visa free to Africa I'm sure no one with remain in those third world shitholes especially Nigeria! Is a fact.

My sister said she likes Nigeria
Doesn't want to come back to canada

That Canada is cold and lonely
Re: Why Can't All Africans Move Out Of Africa by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2019
EdenNG:

true that

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Carnival 2006 / Free Wifi Availability In Nigeria / Pls, Help, American Legal System Denying My Friend A Stay In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.