Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? (2004 Views)

Pls, Tell Me A Good Hotel To Logg Between 2k~3k In Sapele / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2016
Good day, I am traveling to abuja on saturday and I am looking for any good and cheap hotel with air condition around 3,000 naira per nite. Pls anybody dat knws one or two hotels should tell me. Thanks hope to see ur reply
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by darkenkach(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
I have one for that price and it's located in Zuba. How long do you intend staying?
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2016
3days and pls what is the name let me
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by nairacountry(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
darkenkach:
I have one for that price and it's located in Zuba. How long do you intend staying?

EMEKUSBOY9:

FYI, Zuba is of distance (about 30miles) to Abuja central with lots of grid locks all the way.
Which area of Abuja you are coming?
What period of the day will u be commuting to & fro?
These will help in giving you suggestion.

NB: Kubwa will be your best place to scout and locate hotel at that price if you're having things to do in Banex, Maitama, Asokoro, Secretariat, Wuse 2
But you can lodge in lugbe (airport road) if you have things to do in Jabi, Berger, Wuse zones, Area1-11, Apo, CBD et al
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by darkenkach(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2016
EMEKUSBOY9:

The name is Stanza Guest Inn. Fully air conditioned, 24hours powers with constant water. Neat and serene environment with adequate security.
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On May 04, 2016
EMEKUSBOY9:
Good day, I am traveling to abuja on saturday and I am looking for any good and cheap hotel with air condition around 3,000 naira per nite. Pls anybody dat knws one or two hotels should tell me. Thanks hope to see ur reply

www.jovago.com
Re: Any Cheap And Good Hotel In Abuja? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
@darkenkash. Lugbe is good because where am going is around dat area. Any hotel u knw around there

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry In A Nut-shell / #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada? / Moving My Family To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.