Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,632 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Housemate, Uriel Begs Rochas And Igbo Governors To Host Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Housemate, Uriel Begs Rochas And Igbo Governors To Host Her (414 Views)

Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Housemate, Uriel Begs Rochas And Igbo Governors To Host Her by increaze: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Big Brother housemate, Uriel begs Rochas and Igbo governors to host her

Former Big Brother housemate, Uriel begs Rochas and Igbo governors to host her like her fellow Big Brother housemates have been hosted by their state governors.

Is she jealous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dOUtZjEIg0
Re: Big Brother Housemate, Uriel Begs Rochas And Igbo Governors To Host Her by Partnerbiz(f): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't know why I like this girl more than others. She looks so natural to me.
Re: Big Brother Housemate, Uriel Begs Rochas And Igbo Governors To Host Her by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I don't know why I like this girl more than others. She looks so natural to me.

look how fat her eyebrows are..... Eye pencil na natural abi?

Uriel. Your gov isnt a fan of bbn

(1) (Reply)

Little Queen Girl Kills It As She Freestyles Davido Song "If"(photo, Vid) / Fan Threatens To Rape Actress Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Photo / Stephanie Vs Suleman: Miss Otobo’s Canadian Bestie Makes Damning Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.