Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin (14784 Views)

Things You Dont Know About Samsung Galaxy A80 Rotating Camera / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Six Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Samsung: No6 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by rozayx5(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
lol
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Just like Iphone 7
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by KingLennon(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Red tinge on the display? cry
Just preordered one for my baby yesterday, they better fix that ish before it gets delivered. £689 isn't a joke.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by laydoh(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2017
refreshrate:
Oneplus 5 or nothing!
Kudos jaws na u sabi real fone
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by willibounce1(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
This phone manufacturers are making serious money o. Chai!
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by ncoolsome(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2017
alexiej:
Bhet, why pre-order at a huge amount when I can wait for 3 months and buy the UK used for less undecided undecided

Nigerians n used things shaaA..used car,used phone,used clothes even used wife nowadays..
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by texazzpete(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
alexiej:
Bhet, why pre-order at a huge amount when I can wait for 3 months and buy the UK used for less undecided undecided

You can also wait for 2 years and buy it for 80k, Surulere used.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by redcliff: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2017
GeneralMaC1:
1million world wide or in 9ja...
Cos whistle blowers de blow for anything now oo

Evrrybody is not second hand user like you..
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by shaybebaby(f): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2017
KingLennon:

Cute baby.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by teebaxy(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
KINGwax007:
u be mumu...If e go blow, even go blow na ni...

And they will come and say is another mistake ..

The S7 na grenade, this one fit be nuke!

Go die if u no like my opinion of a mother-bomb
note7 is different from s7, it's apparent you know less to nothing about samsung phones ....u are only trying to sefend your poverty condition
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by TalkingBird: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Merchants and their antics. The gullibles will fall pray always.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by KINGwax007(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
teebaxy:
note7 is different from s7, it's apparent you know less to nothing about samsung phones ....u are only trying to sefend your poverty condition
read your statement again, and you will know why poverty is your middle name

Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by Jwonder(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
KINGwax007:
read your statement again, and you will know why poverty is your middle name

it's obvious in you've never used Samsung in your entire life, that's why you don't know the difference between s7 and note 7.. please stop disgracing your family online, peeps like you are d reason i support abortion.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by ollah2: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
alexiej:

How can you get UK used of a product within 3 months in Nigeria? Besides, they have a working economy so they don't think like you.

These pre orders are only within South Korea.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by oodua1stson: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
gadgetsngs:
they wont get 5000 in Nigeria
says who? I know no less than 10 people who will upgrade to it as soon as it's available here
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by KINGwax007(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Jwonder:

it's obvious in you've never used Samsung in your entire life, that's why you don't know the difference between s7 and note 7.. please stop disgracing your family online, peeps like you are d reason i support abortion.
obviously, you measure success by gadgets and owned devices grin grin grin

I bet bill gates, otedola, dangotte all use Samsung!! grin

Enough said, you didn't really support abortion, if you did, you should have gone back in time and force your **** to abort your pregnancy... grin grin

Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by naijajobx: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
I'm sure americans top the list
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by salford: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dottore:
Anyone can pre order so long as payment is not involved. You only count the sales success when the orders are fully paid.
Me too I pre-ordered not because I want it but because I want MTN to stop bugging my life with irritating SMS urging me to order for the phone
You can only preorder with credit card, and your account is debited once you pre-order..atleast in canada. Yes..it is actually a sale cos its fully paid for.
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by Dottore: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
salford:

You can only preorder with credit card, and your account is debited once you pre-order..atleast in canada. Yes..it is actually a sale cos its fully paid for.
You are talking of Canada talking of Nigeria. I have pre-ordered. Mtn sends you a link to follow the instructions and u are counted as having pre-ordered. Once the item is in Stock you will be notified. That's how I bought the crappie S4 then
Re: Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin by Aeoner: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
I need a girlfriend that would buy this for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.