Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter (1305 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by prewty(f): 2:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by Partnerbiz(f): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2017
But why is everything Davido on nairlkand? Seems he has a media aide here.

The guy has been flexing since. I am happy for him. Its his luck. The Adelekes are filthy rich.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by joseo: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2017
enjoy the money Davido correct babe another potential baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by segebase(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2017
....hgg
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by Mimzyy(f): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2017
He will rest when he becomes father of all nations.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by LifeMapEmpire(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2017
David, take am easy OK?

Life na jeje, jeje
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by metallisc(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Mimzyy:
He will rest when he becomes father of all nations.

me, i can't rest o! you are over-tripping me with this ya flat tummy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With His New GF And Parties In The Club To Celebrate Easter by IamAirforce1: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Old video

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Celebrities Who Changed From Christianity To Islam / Reekado Banks & A Lady Staring Intently At His 'private Area' Got People Talking / Cristiano Ronaldo 'welcomes The Birth Of Twins With Surrogate Mother'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.