Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death (1306 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by Robi65(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
In a face book live video clip with Adesuwa. Bobrisky extensively explains reason for his arrest in 2011 which picture surfaced online years ago. He also talks about the death of his mum which changed his life and how he plans to give birth in the future..here is the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHP5uZoxJUM

Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by cuvox(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Bobrisky..controversy... Make I park. Those that watched the video should please convey the contents to us.
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by ANIEXTY(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Him matter don tire me, i don't know what to say !
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by ElSherriff: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Awon Bobrisky, Ori'e kpada Gahnnn. Awon Werey!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2017
And you expect me to use my data to watch bobrisky. I rather beg mtn to collect it back

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by odeade1(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2017
v
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by subtlemee(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2017
He wants to give birth? How?
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by Kolasola: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Not in support of what he is doing ..but seriously his humility no be here ..after watching this video I was surprised how humbly he replies those questions been asked by the woman ..despite adesuwa been so blunt and offending in most of her questions
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by Tamarapetty(f): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
give birth? womb or pvssy implant
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by lionness(f): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2017
So he has no mother? No wonder. I'm sure the woman in her grave is crying over not flushing him out when he was a feoutus.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by COdeGenesis: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2017
angry
Tamarapetty:
give birth? womb or pvssy implant
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
lionness:
So he has no mother? No wonder. I'm sure the woman in her grave is crying over not flushing him out when he was a feoutus.

Every life matters... that's a bit too harsh. God created him, if he was so much of a mistake then he wouldn't be here.. the same God can take his life if he wants.
Re: Bobrisky Talks About His Arrest In 2011 For Cross Dressing And Mum's Death by bamdly(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
no wonder d guy dey fvck around na because he no get malee

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) / Don Jazzy Describes How Tiwa Savage's Fart Smells / This Stunning Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Got Her Fans Salivating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.