Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

If You're On Nairaland And......... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're On Nairaland And......... (268 Views)

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're On Nairaland And......... by xpanciated: 2:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Good day my people. Without much ado, i come to realize dat most guests and members of Nairaland see the platform as a haven of fun, news, posting trash, show off, dating site, seeking attention, wile away time etc.

However, not totaly excluding d above assertion, it is pertinent and imperative to state clearly that, i feel Nland ought to be perceived as:

1. A universal school

2. A learning ground

3. Seat of wisdom nd knowledge on general issues

4. A place to be inspired, motivated nd challengd to b da best in all you do

5. A place to get connectd or hooked up for genuine reasons

6. U are free to add urs

If u see nland in dis light, u will always visit dis site wit ur pen or paper or saving d info into ur device. Dis is just a wake up call so dat we can maximize d goldmine embedded in nairaland positively!

#seun
cc: #lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

Java Online Training With Certification / Lifecycle Thinking In Life And Business / The Problems Of Staff Recruitment And Training And The Impact On Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.