Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) (34766 Views)

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:36am On Apr 19, 2017
A National Youth Service Corps, member, Mr Toriseju Lodge has been shot dead at Oghara in Delta State by a suspected cultist in front of his apartment. The Youth Corper who was serving in Imo State was said to have return to his rented apartment in Oghara, where he has been staying as a student of Western Delta before passing out to celebrate Easter with friends when the gunman who was said to be wearing a mask, struck.

According to reports, the young man was outside that night, checking his phone when the gunman suddenly emerged and shot him thrice. He then took his mobile phone, removed the sim card and memory card before destroying the phone and disappearing into the night..

Meanwhile, Toju's body has been deposited in the morgue.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/suspected-cultist-shoots-corper-to.html

2 Shares

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by profhezekiah: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2017
This is too bad,but I suspected this guy was dinning and wining with d devil.

41 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Davash222(m): 4:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Shot by a suspected cultist I doubt. This might be a Business gone wrong, for the person to remove the sim card and memory card before destroying the phone shows the deceased had a contact with the assailant before the incident.

Rip to the dead.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:49am On Apr 19, 2017
sad They removed the Sim card/memory and destroy the phone.A waste of time/effort in futility.He's probably reading the message those bastards sent to him b4 they struck.Pity!

17 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2017
this ain't ordinary robbery!! why was he shot?

question that bothers me

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by mykeljosef: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2017
smh

life unnecessarily wasted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by amakufrancis(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Rip
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Na dem dem,
Once they leave school and foolishly come back to that same place they lived a reckless life, they are wasted.
If you Like quote me to say rubbish, he is a cultist.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2017
adorablepepple:
Na dem dem,
you dey madt ni?

If you can't sympathize or comment something reasonable,why bother?

6 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:38am On Apr 19, 2017
If actually he was a cultist and now killed by them, then i blame nobody but his deceased self for the wages of sin is death.
They usually end up this way.

There is nothing to be gained from cultism. Nothing at all. I am glad that menace is fast losing its grip in our society.

Again, it may be that he is not even one. Maybe a foul play afterall.

See below.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2017
There's more to this than meets the eye...He's gone now so we'll never if he dabbled in something unseemly or he was just targeted randomly.

R.I. P. cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by segebase(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2017
RIP broda
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2017
He was killed by those close to him.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by nwakibe: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Cultism. It shall never be well with the person who introduced it in our society.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2017
"Beside Jesus on the cross was a crook and a killer" Nasir Oludara Jones.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2017
After all the hurdles and sleepless night, one idiot just ruined everything, there is God o!
#karma

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Biggty(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2017
I believe he is a cultists himself or an ex Cultists

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2017
The less I would pity him, he is a member, and he paid with his life..
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
you dey madt ni?

If you can't sympathize or comment something reasonable,why bother?
Pls don't bite me, frustrated raging dog

16 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
they just waste a soul for nothing, and dem go sleep well.....issokay

God u dey watch o
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
sad
Atlantia:
There's more to this than meets the eye...He's gone now so we'll never if he dabbled in something unseemly or he was just targeted randomly.

R.I. P. cry
undecided u again,u dnt want to change? Cc: Biafranbushboy,bia com carry ur friend
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2017
abi e dey kpanshin the masked man's wife? RIP
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:
Shot by a suspected cultist I doubt. This might be a Business gone wrong, for the person to remove the sim card and memory card before destroying the phone shows the deceased had a contact with the assailant before the incident.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2017
tt
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Don't be surprised if it isn't one of his students that he maybe punished
Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Which 'colour' was he flying before service? Red, Black, Yellow, Grey, etc.

People, cultism doesn't pay. If you are a businessman stop swindling people and be a nice and truthful person.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Their is no day without sad news what i Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by Zebrudaya666: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
say no to cultism it doesn't pay in anyway you put it

1 Like

Re: Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) by SageTravels: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
I will never die as a corp member

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo / Kenyan Man Raped Every Night By 2 Female Spirits For 5 Years Now, Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.