Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Trial... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Trial... (487 Views)

Iran Hangs Sufi After 'unfair' Trial Over Killing Of 3 Policemen / Must Read: Trial Of Our Time... Zafaran Adeniyi / PRISON: Human Being Like Me Was Incarcerated For Long Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trial... by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2017
Today we see muslims who claim keeping silent to apparent evils is from being wise, they claim that by keeping silent, there will be unity and harmony……They say, DON’T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS NOT WISE, they say what is important should be unity and not condemn apparent evils……here is a question, can individuals ever unite upon falsehood? Can water and fire ever mix?

By Allaah, this is not possible, how can you unite people with different ideologies? How can you unite with someone who lies against Allaah claiming he has no attributes, attributes that He affirmed for himself? How can you unite with one who call on other than Allaah, how can you unite with one who worships the graves of “waliy”(of shaytaan), or with one who takes great pleasure and delight in abusing the companions of the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam? Abadan!

If you try doing all these we wil say to you that, you are the most foolish person because at the end of the day, if we try uniting we will later end up drawing our swords against eachother…..

As for those who say we should keep mute to apparent evils, let me ask you, why did Allaah name us the best of nations? Allaah says;

“You are the best nation produced for mankind. YOU ENJOIN WHAT IS RIGHT AND FORBID WHAT IS WRONG….”{sura al-imraan,100}

For what reason did Allaah curse those who disbelieved from the children of isreal?

“They used not to prevent one another from wrongdoing that they did….”{sura al-maa’idah, 79}

So why don’t you want us to put the prophet’s command to practice?

“whoever sees an evil, let him change it with his hand, and if he is not able to do so, then let him change it with his tongue, and if he is not able, then let him change it with his heart, but that is the weakest of faith”{sahih muslim}

For those who say we should unite upon falsehood, don’t you know that “The last part of this ummah{nation} can’t be rectified except by that which rectified its first”?{Imam maalik}

What rectified its first? Strong believe in tawheed(oneness of Allaah), don’t deceive yourselves, without tawheed, nobody can be united, what did the prophet use in uniting the first muslims? Tawheed! So how can some people claim today that its not relevant? May Allaah wake these people from their slumber….

Still got a lot to write, but I intended this to be short and its getting long, so I’ll stop here, may Allaah make this beneficial to us and rectify our affairs…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trial... by heftycul: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Amin
Re: The Trial... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
✒ No Such Thing As 'Mind Your Own Business' Or 'Don't Judge Me' In Islām

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : إن الناس إذا رأوا المنكر فلم يغيروه أوشك أن يعمهم الله بعقابه

The Messenger of Allāh Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said: “Indeed, when people see (something of) evil but do not change it (then) soon Allāh will send his punishment upon all of them.”

● [رواه ابن ماجه ٤٠٠٥ ، صححه الألباني]

Imām an-Nawawee Raḥimahullāh said: “The obligation of enjoining good and forbidding the evil is in accordance with Qur’ān, Sunnah and Ijmā' (consensus) of the Ummah and also it is from the advice which is religion (ad-Deenu an-Nasṣīḥah), none opposes it except for the Raafiḍdah (i.e extreme pagan Shi'ites).”

● [شرح النووي على مسلم صـ ٢٠٧]

Translated by: Sameeullaah Sameeullaah (Aboo Maryamm)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan To End On Saturday / Nabiy Eesa Is Absolutely Not Jesus Of The Bible Or Christianity / They Wish That You Should Compromise With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.