Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta (4871 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / Omo Elu Iju Akure-North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2017
pls i need someone to tell me how i will board vehicle from abeokuta and get to Iju Ishaga. urgent reply needed
Re: Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta by blackylola(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Very simple, board Sango ota or Ojodu Berger bus alight at the last bust stop from there take Agege bus alight at Agege round about, take 100 bike from Agege to Ishaga. Safe journey
Re: Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2017
blackylola:
Very simple, board Sango ota or Ojodu Berger bus alight at the last bust stop from there take Agege bus alight at Agege round about, take 100 bike from Agege to Ishaga. Safe journey
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Get To Iju Ishaga From Abeokuta by Wine52(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
matex97:
thank you very much
Thats a long route.. Stop at sango toll gate take Danfo to Agege #100 or #150 to pen cinema,cross the rail line opposite County estate you have a bus park where you will hear Fagba Iju shaga #50 or #70 and dats it.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? / ALLURE OF SEAS - The Worlds Largest Cruise Ship (Comprehensive Pictures) / Please How Many Hours Is Lagos To Abeokuta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.