Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? (4733 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by Nanigezee: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2011
Please its urgent, i want to travel to london but i dont know how much is the cheapest flight ticket price from lagos to london? Pls how much would i need in nigerian naira?
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by bolame: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
i find a flight ticket advertise on lufthansa airline few weeks ago for 72 pound and dont know if that is still valid but you can search online for it
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by OmoTier1(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2011
Arik currently has offering LOS-LHR for N116,000 but my checks yesterday showed Emirates and BA are the cheapest you can get if you do not want to use Arik.
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by Vicjustice: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nanigezee:

Please its urgent, i want to travel to london but i dont know how much is the cheapest flight ticket price from lagos to london? Pls how much would i need in nigerian naira?
That would depend on when you intend to travel, (i mean, the period); anyway, Turkish airline is considerably among the cheapest company
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by moonraker(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2011
Vicjustice:

That would depend on when you intend to travel, (i mean, the period); anyway, Turkish airline is considerably among the cheapest company

agreed

the problem with them for me is their arrival in los. its one of the last flights to arrive at MMIA,
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by Vicjustice: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2011
moonraker:

agreed

the problem with them for me is their arrival in los. its one of the last flights to arrive at MMIA,
That's true, but for someone whose major concern is the money and would do anything to minimise costs, i think the last thing to worry about is the time schedules
Re: Please How Much Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket From Lagos To London? by ghettonews: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vicjustice:
That's true, but for someone whose major concern is the money and would do anything to minimise costs, i think the last thing to worry about is the time schedules
ok

(1) (Reply)

Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently / Nigerian Lady In Extreme Shock By The State Of A Street In Europe / How To Apply For A Kenyan Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.