Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, (2453 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2017
The founder of Jesus Dominion international church pastor Tim Omotoso is in a very big trouble and really needs our prayers,,, the South African police force is looking for him after a case of was opened against him by a young girl who is believed is a member of his church,,, the South African police stated that a case of sexually assault was opened,,, please let's all ask for God's mercy and grace upon his life,, Satan is a Lier

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by AdeniyiA(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
IF he's innocent God SHALL deliver him...
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by CatfishBilly: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Oh, it's now Satan huh?
When he couldn't keep his phallic appendage to himself, it's to stick it everywhere he sees, it's now the devil, not any fault of his.
When will these guys ever learn to take responsibility for their actions?
He better continue running because those SA police Department don't like Nigerians to begin with, if them catch am, na to shoot am up with syringe containing HIV 1&2 virus.
Bloody he goat

5 Likes

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Oh, it's now Satan huh?
When he couldn't keep his phallic appendage to himself, it's to stick it everywhere he sees.
He better continue running because those SA police Department don't like Nigerians to begin with, if them catch am, na to shoot am up with syringe containing HIV1&2 virus.
Bloody he goat
Honestly this is bad news for Nigeria,, almost all the local TV stations here are making it it's headlines news
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by otemanuduno: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2017
princecharles100:
The founder of Jesus Dominion international church pastor Tim Omotoso is in a very big trouble and really needs our prayers,,, the South African police force is looking for him after a case of was opened against him by a young girl who is believed is a member of his church,,, the South African police stated that a case of sexually assault was opened,,, please let's all ask for God's mercy and grace upon his life,, Satan is a Lier

In Jesus name, let Pastor Tim Omotosho be arrested for his sexual assault. Amen!
I'm happy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

In Jesus name, let Pastor Tim Omotosho be arrested for his sexual assault. Amen!
I'm happy cheesy grin
what nonsense, please if you don't have anything better,, just let go here
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by akintom(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
princecharles100:
Just as the priests/pastors endangered the lives of atheists in time past, now, these evil folks will suffer insomnia.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by otemanuduno: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2017
princecharles100:
what nonsense, please if you don't have anything better,, just let go here
In Jesus name, let pastor Tim Omotosho be arrested for the adultery he committed. Amen hallelujah!!!
The rate at which pastors will be arrested in connection with sex is on the high side and will continue to be for the next 1000 years because Yahweh(Satan) their god is currently in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Rambo101: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
It's funny, how do you know he even did it yet you are judging him. Even if he did do it the Word of God says touch not my anointed.. Pray for him and the girls but don’t judge anyone... remember even if he did it, you don’t want to be cursed for a stupid comment. I'm from South Africa and I know prophet Tim. Indeed he's a mighty man of God. To those praying that he be arrested etc. Don’t usher in a curse on your life that goes down your blood line... God deals with he's servants differently. Rather delete your comments and hold your mouth, this is a silly thing to be cursed over... perhaps you think it's funny... Who do you think is laughing.. God? Just remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar wife before you judge…

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Rambo101:
It's funny, how do you know he even did it yet you are judging him. Even if he did do it the Word of God says touch not my anointed.. Pray for him and the girls but don’t judge anyone... remember even if he did it, you don’t want to be cursed for a stupid comment. I'm from South Africa and I know prophet Tim. Indeed he's a mighty man of God. To those praying that he be arrested etc. Don’t usher in a curse on your life that goes down your blood line... God deals with he's servants differently. Rather delete your comments and hold your mouth, this is a silly thing to be cursed over... perhaps you think it's funny... Who do you think is laughing.. God? Just remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar wife before you judge…
Thanks very much for your comments,, I really appreciate people who have the fear of God with them,, for those of you who are commenting nonsense,, God has his way of dealing with people like you,,, this is not a Joke
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Goke7: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
The man has already been arrested at their airport in SA, was he trying to run away?

Op, this is not Nigeria where Pastors can never be wrong o!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Goke7: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rambo101:

hey, No pastor is above the laws of any land, may be in Nigeria yes but in a lawful society, you go to the court to prove your case, okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by CatfishBilly: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rambo101:
Bros, why naa?
Touch not my anointed you say?
Shey the SA police have arrested him, God should go and deal with them.
It's statements like these that make Pastors and their likes think they can rape the populace and go Scott free.
He'll spend a very long time in prison, likewise any Nigerian pastor who feels he's above the law.
Touch not my anointed my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by brandonobi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
I don't know y anyone would defend him after that, pastor or not, if indeed he is guilty den jail time lol

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by otemanuduno: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rambo101:

Whoever is the scribe who wrote that part 'touch not my anointed', have made you a low-brained person. If it is Isaiah or Ezekiel, they are indeed dull to have written such a yeye thing. And for this, may yahweh their god continue spending his 1000 year imprisonment in his spiritual cage. Ase!
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by otemanuduno: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
princecharles100:
Thanks very much for your comments,, I really appreciate people who have the fear of God with them,, for those of you who are commenting nonsense,, God has his way of dealing with people like you,,, this is not a Joke
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. All the nonsense they have dulled the brain of Africa with through the Bible will soon be taken off. May the punishment of yahweh(mockery) continue to pour out of the mouths of humanity until he is totally disgraced in Otem's name I pray.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by frank317: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dumb people every where.

You don't even have the power to pray urself out of the situation u and ur lobed ones are facing u are busy praying for a man whose manhood is out of control.
What are ur payers doing about recession in Nigeria? Do you have everything you need in life?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
princecharles100:

What has Satan got to do with this?

You guys should raise enough money for him for the litigations ahead.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by stevebori7: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rambo101:

exactly that is the truth, everybody have his/her own weakness, he may do it but that does not give room for anybody to judge him. the best thing is to pray for him.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Meti99(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
otemanuduno:
Yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. All the nonsense they have dulled the brain of Africa with through the Bible will soon be taken off. May the punishment of yahweh(mockery) continue to pour out of the mouths of humanity until he is totally disgraced in Otem's name I pray.

otem, I can see that you are a frustrated fellow, you are pained. why not open up your problem may be you could get a help

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by otemanuduno: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Meti99:

otem, I can see that you are a frustrated fellow, you are pained. why not open up your problem may be you could get a help
According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, things like this will happen so that upcoming generation will notice the joke in religion and rather take the right path(the path of science). I'm just being overjoyed because of the fulfillment of a thummim. Pls forgive my excessive happiness grin
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by NPComplete: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
stevebori7:

exactly that is the truth, everybody have his/her own weakness, he may do it but that does not give room for anybody to judge him. the best thing is to pray for him.

That does not give room for anybody to judge him? U guys are clowns. Shameless clowns. U have no intelligence and u are not even bright enough to realise it. If it was an imam or anyone else now u would have gleefully bashed them. Now u somehow forgot to apply the same methods here.
So a pastor can sit somewhere and rail against homosexuals and judge them. And rail against those who do not pay tithes and judge them. And rail against other denominations whose practices he doesn't agree with, be it Celestial Church or the Catholic church, and judge them......but soon as the foolish hypocrite is caught in his usual sins, u idiots come out in droves spouting ludicrous nonsense. U are a shame to justice and a shame to the Christianity u claim.
Receive sense in the name of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Brigance(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Rambo101:

If your God is one of double standard, then he's not only unjust, but he's also stupid, silly and inept.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by stevebori7: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
NPComplete:

That does not give room for anybody to judge him? U guys are clowns. Shameless clowns. U have no intelligence and u are not even bright enough to realise it. If it was an imam or anyone else now u would have gleefully bashed them. Now u somehow forgot to apply the same methods here.
So a pastor can sit somewhere and rail against homosexuals and judge them. And rail against those who do not pay tithes and judge them. And rail against other denominations whose practices he doesn't agree with, be it Celestial Church or the Catholic church, and judge them......but soon as the foolish hypocrite is caught in his usual sins, u idiots come out in droves spouting ludicrous nonsense. U are a shame to justice and a shame to the Christianity u claim.
Receive sense in the name of the Lord.
why did we always like to hear about the critisizm of the men of god, if truely u ar a christian dis is wat u should hear and shed tears for him and pray so that he wl nt perish.
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by frank317: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
stevebori7:

why did we always like to hear about the critisizm of the men of god, if truely u ar a christian dis is wat u should hear and shed tears for him and pray so that he wl nt perish.

This is not criticism it it an accusation. He is either guilty or innocent and if he is guilty he should face the law and be punished. If he is innocent he will go scot free. So what exactly re u praying for him for?
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
stevebori7:

honestly I really don't know why men of God must be treated and hated in such a way,,,, no matter what,, we must not in any way judge him,, he really needs our prayers now to overcome this,, I do believe that this was set up against him,,

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rambo101:

This is a truly very shocking comment, it doesn't matter if he did it he should be let go because he claims he's a pastor? Tell me this is not insanity
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by kufre2010: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Papa God abeg if the pastor is guilty punish him well well except he confess and plead for forgiveness but if he is being accused wrongly, vindicate him and punish his accusers
Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Rambo101: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Many of you are just after blood, you are reading what you want to see. Perhaps I can shed some clarity.

1. The man has not been found guilty yet you are:
1.1 Judging him
1.2 Praying that he "rots" in jail

Many of you do not even know him, he's personality, he's character etc. but are categorizing/judging him with others. I did not say he was innocent... that's something you wanted to see because you lust after blood and are like your father.

History repeats itself all the time yet you are so dull of mind, everyone assumed that Joseph raped Potiphar's wife and judged him. Many wanted Jesus crucified yet he was innocent. My point is, you might be judging an innocent man, perhaps a guilty one, but you are judging a prophet of God. Rather pray for him and the girls that God deals just with this entire situation.

On a separate note, there is not 1 man of God that has been used tremendously that I do not know. From Balalola to Makananisa, Idahosa etc. etc. I rank this man of God in my top 3 since the 1900's. I re-iterate, I am not saying he's innocent, I am saying do not touch(judge) the anointed of God that's all.

To those who want to bring up statistics saying 30 girls blah blah blah. You obviously don't know the capacity of man to do evil out of jealousy, extortion etc. Remember the Pharisees, Judas etc. pushed for blood from an innocent Man, even releasing a criminal (Barabus) over him.

I did not plan on responding to some of these comments, I am just trying to spare you from making a common mistake but because there is no fear of the Lord, many will find something wrong with this.

1 Like

Re: Let's Pray For Pastor Tim Omotoso, by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rambo101:
Many of you are just after blood, you are reading what you want to see. Perhaps I can shed some clarity.

1. The man has not been found guilty yet you are:
1.1 Judging him
1.2 Praying that he "rots" in jail

Many of you do not even know him, he's personality, he's character etc. but are categorizing/judging him with others. I did not say he was innocent... that's something you wanted to see because you lust after blood and are like your father.

History repeats itself all the time yet you are so dull of mind, everyone assumed that Joseph raped Potiphar's wife and judged him. Many wanted Jesus crucified yet he was innocent. My point is, you might be judging an innocent man, perhaps a guilty one, but you are judging a prophet of God. Rather pray for him and the girls that God deals just with this entire situation.

On a separate note, there is not 1 man of God that has been used tremendously that I do not know. From Balalola to Makananisa, Idahosa etc. etc. I rank this man of God in my top 3 since the 1900's. I re-iterate, I am not saying he's innocent, I am saying do not touch(judge) the anointed of God that's all.

To those who want to bring up statistics saying 30 girls blah blah blah. You obviously don't know the capacity of man to do evil out of jealousy, extortion etc. Remember the Pharisees, Judas etc. pushed for blood from an innocent Man, even releasing a criminal (Barabus) over him.

I did not plan on responding to some of these comments, I am just trying to spare you from making a common mistake but because there is no fear of the Lord, many will find something wrong with this.
Good talk,,, God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oppression By Gateway International Church / How To Start Practicing Ifa / Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.