Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tenants Now To Bring Goats, N80,000 For Landlord’s Burial In Abia State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tenants Now To Bring Goats, N80,000 For Landlord’s Burial In Abia State (433 Views)

Naomi Ogunwusi: When I Started Preaching, People Wanted To Bring Me Down / New Laws Guiding Burial In Enugwu-Ukwu Community / No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tenants Now To Bring Goats, N80,000 For Landlord’s Burial In Abia State by KingRexUb(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2017
In Umuagu, Obingwa LGA of Abia state, tenants
are complaining about the ridiculous list which
was given to them by their late landlord’s
children, in respect of his burial ceremony.Each tenant living in that house was given a well written memo about the
various items each one of them are to submit before
the burial date with conditions of when these items
should be submitted.
Following what as written in the list, it says: “LIST OF
ITEMS TO BE PROVIDED/PERFORMED BY ALL TENANTS
WITH RESPECT TO LATE MR E.N. NWACHUKWU’S (YOUR
LANDLORD) BURIAL RITES.
Please find below the list of items to be provided/
performed by every tenant of MR E.N. NWACHUKWU.
His burial rites as required by Ngwa’s native laws
and customs: 1. 5 CARTON OF BEER 2. 5 CARTON OF MALT 3. 2 HOT 4. 1 IGBO GOAT 5. 4 KOLA-NUT 6. 4 ALLIGATOR PEPPER 7. SUM OF N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira only)
Note also that you have 3 weeks from the day this list
is made to bring forward the items as time is now
very much of essence.

Abeg shey na crime i be ur tenet nii

(1) (Reply)

Should I Make The Move? / Preparing For Your Nigerian Wedding / African Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.