Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Should I Make The Move? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should I Make The Move? (419 Views)

Why Does The NFL Make The Most Money / How I Make Egusi Soup / How I Make Okra Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Make The Move? by Beadysworld: 1:04am On Apr 24, 2017
SHOULD I MAKE THE MOVE!
Why not, if is okay by you, why not, but if is not, why should you?
I have always read about the golden rules which says “do to others as you would want them to do to you” , but growing up from a child to a girl and into a lady that I am now I have come to realize that with our different personality our wants varies in life.What appease to you might not really appeal to me, what bothers you might not be bothering me, what takes a center stage of your life might not take a center stage of my life, what you stay awake all night bothering/thinking about, I might not make a wick over it, what you pursues might totally be different from what am pursuing irrespective of societal crush that every one of us chase on a daily basis unknowingly. shadows I call them.
readmore http://beadysworld.tv/2017/04/23/should-i-make-the-move/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Cause / Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017 House Reportedly Stepping Down / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.