Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls (12735 Views)

Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2010
I know that for most guys in naija, potbelly is a sign of wealth and good living.

I wonder what potbelly means for girls.  Many girls in Nigeria do have flabby tommy yet the flaunt it like no man business. Just watch some music videos and see some dancers that supposed to be fit just by dancing alone with 3months-old-pregnancy-like tommy. They don't seem to care why?

Look at this Sun girl below. Is she pregnant?
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sungirl/2009/dec/sungirl-2009-16-12-09.htm

Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by SeanT21(f): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2010
LOL. Another female bashing thread.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Kunbee: 2:01am On Jan 03, 2010
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Akebulan: 2:23am On Jan 03, 2010
SeanT21:

LOL. Another female bashing thread.

exactly
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 03, 2010
ROTFLMYO grin grin grin
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2010
Nothing wrong with the girl in that picture.

Agaba, are you by any chance, 100% trim?
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2010
Siena,
lol, if i say yes will you believe? May be I am. Well even if I am not, I will not pose as sun man with such a belly. Healthwise that waist measurement is above 35 inches and it is not a good thing. grin

Sean
No it is not a female bashing thread. I am only looking at features. Let us discuss the subject of the thread. Remember I said many not all. 30% to 40%  can be many which means that most may not be guilty of my observation.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Skidoc(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2010
Agaba, I've always thought the majority of Nigerian girls have good figures, probably because they don't usually drink lots of alcohol. Have you seen British girls' potbellies and waists? God of Heaven! Will someone please testify to this if you know about it?
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2010
Skidoc:

Agaba, I've always thought the majority of Nigerian girls have good figures, probably because they don't usually drink lots of alcohol. Have you seen British girls' potbellies and waists? God of Heaven! Will someone please testify to this if you know about it?

Well the British girls will never be bold enough to contest for page 3 girl slot. Besides, a British girl as trim as the girl above will probably have flat tommy because it will be easy to get a flat tommy.

What I feel is that some of our sisters don't really care about that such that the babe above would pose as page 3 girl.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chika98: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2010
So because of one sun girl; we are all subjected to this mockery of having pot bellies?
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Skidoc(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Besides, a British girl as trim as the girl above will probably have flat tommy because it will be easy to get a flat tommy.

I disagree. A British girl as trim as the girl above would probably have a bigger tummy than hers due to the effects of binge drinking. cheesy Except of course, if she is a professional model or her picture has been doctored, as in Page 3!
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

So because of one sun girl; we are all subjected to this mockery of having pot bellies?

You are the one generalising. I did not generalise. Read again.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chika98: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2010
agabaI23:

You are the one generalising. I did not generalise. Read again.

The topic says Pot belly and many Nigerian girls. I'd be interested to see more photos of the so called pot bellied women that are Nigerian. Oya go ahead
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2010
Skidoc:

I disagree. A British girl as trim as the girl above would probably have a bigger tummy than hers due to the effects of binge drinking. cheesy Except of course, if she is a professional model or her picture has been doctored, as in Page 3!

Ok sir, you will have to know I love them naija Chikalas no hard feelings and I don't think I want to really compare them with other people
chika98:

If you flip through the Sun girls, you will see more. I just used one as an example.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chika98: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Ok sir, you will have to know I love them naija Chikalas no hard feelings and I don't think I want to really compare them with other peopleIf you flip through the Sun girls, you will see more. I just used one as an example.

You know that is just a tiny fraction of Nigerian women. Besides aren't those girls looking for attention? I know there are many fit women out there
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2010
There is a link in the first post. Click on the link and then look at the Sun girls. You don't have to be in denial anyway. I have seen these not only pictures.

Remember that girls tommy will be good for tying wraper grin grin
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2010
chika98:

You know that is just a tiny fraction of Nigerian women. Besides aren't those girls looking for attention? I know there are many fit women out there

It is not tiny fraction though they may not be in the majority.
If they are looking for attention with such tommy it means they think they are fly. You are subtly supporting me.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chika98: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2010
agabaI23:

It is not tiny fraction though they may not be in the majority.
If they are looking for attention with such tommy it means they think they are fly. You are subtly supporting me.

LOL surely you and I know that there are women out there who don't have the flattest of tommies. It isn't only subjected to Nigerian women. Have you seen obese white or African American folks? shocked shocked "Lord Hamercy" grin
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2010
We are not talking about the obese now. We are talking about the regular girl with big tommy and seems to think she is fly. As in nothing is wrong with her figure.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chika98: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2010
But who says she isn't in deed "fly" another man may not have problems with the said big tommy. To each it's own
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2010
ok you are defending that girl like she is your sis
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by omobadan(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2010
You keep calling it 'pot belly' ! You're making it sound negative. It's called small belly and in the right hands, that shit is mad sexy! What's wrong with you people?
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2010
omobadan:

You keep calling it 'pot belly' ! You're making it sound negative. It's called small belly and in the right hands, that poo is mad sexy! What's wrong with you people?
Could you please explain further about the small belly?
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2010
I think the poster has a valid thread,

It is not female bashing,  I know a lot of men out there do not have 6-packs and look like super-models,, but mostly, we can get away with it, until i left the bachelor market, i have had to do with girls with the I-just-delivered-my-baby pot belly,  you can see that it has grown beyond the waist-line and is starting to form Love-handles In the FRONT shocked ,  and girls carry on as if it does not matter at all, they wear blouses that start from the b.reast and covers the belly, but wait when s.hagging-with time comes around and she makes to bend-down and you notice that she almost looks like you cept she is a girl,  that gut has got to go  angry ,  We cannot stand for this anymore, you girls are always asking for Tall, dark, Rich and Handsome and you come up with Mary-kay pretty, pot-belly and Amina-braids better get into shape for 2010 if you really want to make it to the altar without competition.

Pix below are from 2face Enter da place,  check out the most prominently video-ed chic and her fat-gut

Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

I think the poster has a valid thread,

It is not female bashing, I know a lot of men out there do not have 6-packs and look like super-models,, but mostly, we can get away with it, until i left the bachelor market, i have had to do with girls with the I-just-delivered-my-baby pot belly, you can see that it has grown beyond the waist-line and is starting to form Love-handles In the FRONT shocked , and girls carry on as if it does not matter at all, they wear blouses that start from the b.reast and covers the belly, but wait when s.hagging-with time comes around and she makes to bend-down and you notice that she almost looks like you cept she is a girl, that gut has got to go angry , We cannot stand for this anymore, you girls are always asking for Tall, dark, Rich and Handsome and you come up with Mary-kay pretty, pot-belly and Amina-braids better get into shape for 2010 if you really want to make it to the altar without competition.

Pix below are from 2face Enter da place, check out the most prominently video-ed chic and her fat-gut
Na wa for those pictures lol
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by atilla(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
lol this is very interesting,

ive always wondered as well. I think because most nigerians eat starchy foods and cause we have bad habits like eating at night. Funny enough you dont see young girls like this its mostly the ones that are from age 23 onwards + we dont have a gym culture,

nyways im working on mine too now smiley
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Eating at night? The spanish eat at 11pm the earliest. Someone who is health conscious will stiil be fit if she/he wants to.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
agaba123,

You can have these ones. I will prefer the sun girl.

Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by TOPE20001(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yeah agaba u can have those skinny gurls with pancake belly grin grin grin
U no like better thing cheesy tongue
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2010
You guys are getting it wrong, I hate size 0. I like curvy girls. That does not mean that someone with ascites will be flaunting it. look at my profile and see some flesh with cute tommy.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by TOPE20001(f): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2010
agabaI23:

You guys are getting it wrong, I hate size 0. I like curvy girls. That does not mean that someone with ascites will be flaunting it. look at my profile and see some flesh with cute tommy.

Naija men too have potbelly and we dont complain that much, do we? undecided tongue
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2010
Tope did you see my first post? grin

I am not actually complaining much about them having potbellies what I am not happy about is flaunting it like it is the best thing since the creation of EVE.

It could be the ish with wrapper but not with a body hugging dress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / Airtel Cheat Code 100 For 1GB [UPDATED] 2024 / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.