Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls (12748 Views)

Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / Do Nigerian Girls/Ladies Buy Ebooks? / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2010
If someone does not flaunt it, it mean she is aware that it is not the best and can an effort. But when someone does not even care. . .
And like Gabry said, I do wonder the kind of men or women that select the sun girls. They must be from . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Maybe I'm  drunk, high or very crazy but I think a little potbelly on a woman is kinda sexy,  a girl with  a small pair of mammary glands, flat behind and no belly is  no different from a teenage boy. lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked

Na wa o. One man's meat!
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by TOPE20001(f): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Maybe I'm  drunk, high or very crazy but I think a little potbelly on a woman is kinda sexy,  a girl with  a small pair of mammary glands, flat behind and no belly is  no different from a teenage boy. lipsrsealed

Buahahahahahahahahahaa . . . . correct guy
i have always known that u r weird tongue grin cheesy
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahahahahaa . . . . correct guy
i have always known that u r weird tongue grin cheesy

What is this world coming to ? so liking a girl with a little meat on her is weird sad sad cheesy cheesy

** happy new year sis*** kiss
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 2:34am On Jan 07, 2010
Meat on the right place nice, on the wrong place NO!
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:37am On Jan 07, 2010
agabaI23:

Meat on the right place nice, on the wrong place NO!

Like the babe in your profile ?

** don't mean to go off topic, nna the babe in your profile is too much ooooo**
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Like the babe in your profile ?

** don't mean to go off topic, nna the babe in your profile is too much ooooo**
Now you know what I am talking about!
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2010
agabaI23:

Now you know what I am talking about!

Do you think our Niaja babes can look like that lipsrsealed
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by JCzAr(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Do you think our Niaja babes can look like that lipsrsealed
Absolute yes. Many look like that.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by TOPE20001(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

What is this world coming to ? so liking a girl with a little meat on her is weird sad sad cheesy cheesy

** happy new year sis*** kiss

Lol. . . .same to u darl kiss
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2010
You are kissing ogidiboy? since when? You no get belle. The boy wan belled girls
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by omobadan(m): 2:55am On Jan 09, 2010
Ok, since you guys are all hating on pot belly, then us men have to get rid of our beer bellies as well. Not that I have any, get me? wink!See, with age comes acceptance. I appreciate the fact that flaunting a pot belly in tight clothes might not be greatest thing. But I'll still say The Sun girl isn't bad at all. That's no pot belly. At least not to me! wink
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 3:42am On Jan 12, 2010
agabaI23:

You are kissing ogidiboy? since when? You no get belle. The boy wan belled girls

Why can't she kiss ogidiboy

Dude do you know my dad's name in the chieftancy thing in the village is Agaba which means a masquerader. LOL grin
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
It should be Agaba idu not just Agaba.

Which means literarily strong and mighty.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
Someone just told me that potbelly is a good attribute of Nigerian girls. That's so informative!

1 Like

Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
agabaI23:

Someone just told me that potbelly is a good attribute of Nigerian girls. That's so informative!

Good attribute? Hell No!!!
Na disease/infection.
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by chic2pimp(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Maybe I'm drunk, high or very crazy but I think a little potbelly on a woman is kinda sexy, a girl with a small pair of mammary glands, flat behind and no belly is no different from a teenage boy. lipsrsealed

Comot for hia jor. Haven't you seen girls with a pair of round oranges,little belly(different from pot belly) and curvy behinds? undecided

~Sauron~:

Good attribute? Hell No!!!
Na disease/infection.
You can say that again grin grin
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by agabaI23(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
See wetin them tell me
Agabaibu the bone of my bone, my dearest lover, i saw the "thread you opened in Nairaland section extoling the virtues of Naija women" you do well, i no blame una wit your dog looking head, i blame the cold from the minus 20 degree weather for freezing your brain into hibernation, lol. 

Hehe!
Re: Potbelly And Many Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Okay so yea I'm reading all these comments on this topic, and idk what to think lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. / FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos- Badagry Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.