Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,083 members, 7,842,100 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered (47249 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / University Lecturers Use Research Grants To Buy Cars, Build Mansions, Drink Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Punctual(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2017
If am right cults originated from that UNI.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Make I jus face my music. This country smh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IymuhnFOAdY
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by omelly(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2017
wetin do Edo? undecided undecided
hopsydboi:
Edo!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Bondesniger(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2017
this sory na old once the founder of these gruops are still out there and nothing is happening to them
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by dorofresh: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
!I just hope the Police is not trying to frame these lecturers by coming up with these bogus and spurious claims in a bid to justify their brutality and inhumane treatment against that Law Professor

I do not put it beyond our police men to use such underhand tactics to get back at its critics

After all those are dane guns I'm seeing there, and that pump action can be gotten with the proper licence(I stand corrected)

Any one who stays in EDO and Delta or South South part of this Country can attest that these places harbour the worst set of police men

PS: I am not in any way condoning Cultism. It must be condemned in all its ramifications. But I do not trust the Nigerian police either .......#Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by StephenJobs(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
I don't know or never being to this place, but omo, the news I dey hear from the town from time immemorial no b here o.......I hail thee.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by charleff512(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
This is disheartening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Handsomecole(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Ekpoma nah school, very useless cult breeding institution.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by vallachy: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
AAU. War college.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by SalamRushdie: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Cultism the only thing Wole Soyinka saw useful to give Nigeria yet some fools celebrated the over rated scam of a poet
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Good news.
No. Scratch that.
Great news.
The more ordinary citizens and students are vigilant for active collaboration with our policemen, the more we rid our society of the undesirables like these filthy animals pretending to be human beings and lecturers.
Our security is in our own hands, first and foremost.
The police are there to finish the job with our judiciary.
Our policemen CANNOT do the security work alone without the citizens and students being observant, vigilant, monitoring their neighbors who spend more than they earn legitimately or don't even have any meaningful work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Bondesniger:
this sory na old once the founder of these gruops are still out there and nothing is happening to them

Can you please suggest HOW something will happen to them?
Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by mayortm001(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Hehehohohahakiki grin cheesy

Let me laugh like a chnese
lecturers too
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Punctual:

No.
You are not right.
University cultism started with Pyrates confraternity in UI.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by doubleZ88(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
my heart bleeds continuously for our future generation. cultism doesn't bring u peace rather intense fear of d next hit. u keep running over nothing and looking over your shoulder every now and then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
mayortm001:
Hehehohohahakiki grin cheesy

Let me laugh like a china
lecturers too

Do you mind explaining how/why this is funny to you?
Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by dorofresh: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
I just hope the Police is not trying to frame these lecturers by coming up with these bogus and spurious claims in a bid to justify their brutality and inhumane treatment against that Law Professor

I do not put it beyond our police men to use such underhand tactics to get back at its critics

After all those are dane guns I'm seeing there, and that pump action can be gotten with the proper licence(I stand corrected)

Any one who stays in EDO and Delta or South South part of this Country can attest that these places harbour the worst set of police men

PS: I am not in any way condoning Cultism. It must be condemned in all its ramifications. But I do not trust the Nigerian police either .......#Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by guttentag(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Yes we are aware that most of these lecturers are cultist but Police are over reacting on the issue,
All i see here is that the Police are trying to frustrate Professor Edeko's case with them,

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
Pedagogues of evil. They should be strung up by their ballz and left hanging in the evil forest for the vultures to feast angry angry

Just kidding.. grin grin grin

Actually that is a brilliant idea to punish the cultists, who in all probability have killed others.
You should not be kidding about it.
Can you find out from your lawmakers at the state and federal levels whether there is provision for such punishment in our constitution?
Thanks
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by emperorzz(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
FEAR NO LET POLICE AND PRESS MENTION THEIR NAMES? ATAYA FOR ALL THIS NIGERIAN FAIR TALES! HOW THIS NEWS COME TAKE HELP BETTER THE SOCIETY NOW?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by hardbody: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Punctual:

You are wrong.

Futa Jallon remains what it is.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by xcllaxix(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Cultism should carry the death sentence..period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Angelb4:
Just lecturers? Cleaners get gun for there. No be my skool? mtchew

What did you do with your (superior?) knowledge?
Something? Nothing?
The mtchew should be for yourself if you did nothing with your superior knowledge.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
emperorzz:
FEAR NO LET POLICE AND PRESS MENTION THEIR NAMES? ATAYA FOR ALL THIS NIGERIAN FAIR TALES! HOW THIS NEWS COME TAKE HELP BETTER THE SOCIETY NOW?

Did you mean- FAIRY tales?
The society will be better, if you take the extra effort to express yourself correctly in whatever language you want.
The society will also be if we don't SHOUT in order to communicate by using ALL capital letters in our comments.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Ekpoma and cult..even traders set join
cheesy
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by babapressy(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Could this be a joke
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2017
guttentag:
Yes we are aware that most of these lecturers are cultist but Police are over reacting on the issue,
All i see here is that the Police are trying to frustrate Professor Edeko's case with them

Perhaps if you and others with superior knowledge of the cultist lecturers had reacted appropriately about the issue to nip it in the bud, the police won't have the opportunity of "trying to frustrate Professor Edeko's case with them".
What do you think?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by cardoctor(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Lecturers that never learn.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2017
hotspice29:
too early to conclude. those kinds of weapons can be procured with a valid license, probably the reason he was bailed in the first place.
Inspector, carry on with your investigations.

Maybe inspector is behaving like the other olopa at EFCC, Magu.
He also rushes to the press without doing thorough investigation. No wonder he has not secured any major court victory for all the paparazzi money seizures.
Do you think Magu and the inspector handling this case should be sent back to the Ikeja police college, which Jonathan rehabilitated, to learn the basics of investigation?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2017
neocortex:
When lecturers are cultists, students become terrorists.
Jail them all.

Well said.
Bravo!!!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by oodua1stson: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
If you have been to any Nigerian higher institution you won't be surprised.

I know lots of lecturers who are cultists. Even movie stars I know quite a few
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Fiso4real: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2017
[iquote author=Tazdroid post=55704597]Pedagogues oi f evil. They should be strung up by their ballz and left hanging in the evil forest for the vultures to feast angry angry

Just kidding.. grin grin grin[/quote]i hope so!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Please I Need Suggestion On How To Manage 10k A Month As An Undergraduate. / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.