Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered (47243 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / University Lecturers Use Research Grants To Buy Cars, Build Mansions, Drink Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by hotspice29(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Maybe inspector is behaving like the other olopa at EFCC, Magu.
He also rushes to the press without doing thorough investigation. No wonder he has not secured any major court victory for all the paparazzi money seizures.
Do you think Magu and the inspector handling this case should be sent back to the Ikeja police college, which Jonathan rehabilitated, to learn the basics of investigation?

individual commitment makes all the difference

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
oodua1stson:
If you have been to any Nigerian higher institution you won't be surprised.

I know lots of lecturers who are cultists. Even movie stars I know quite a few

Of what benefit is your knowledge to our society?
You have bragged about it. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Nigeriadondie: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Lecturers who should be busy trying hard to make researches to make contributions to their fields. Useless people who wud clamour for salary increase

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by sekem: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
End time lecturers grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by chuksmad(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
dorofresh:
!I just hope the Police is not trying to frame these lecturers by coming up with these bogus and spurious claims in a bid to justify their brutality and inhumane treatment against that Law Professor

I do not put it beyond our police men to use such underhand tactics to get back at its critics

After all those are dane guns I'm seeing there, and that pump action can be gotten with the proper licence(I stand corrected)

Any one who stays in EDO and Delta or South South part of this Country can attest that these places harbour the worst set of police men

PS: I am not in any way condoning Cultism. It must be condemned in all its ramifications. But I do not trust the Nigerian police either .......#Peace
You are very intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Fourwinds: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2017
up till now u mean Ekpoma has not change...well d commisioner needs to do a thorough job and purge dat school of stupid lecturers whose activies to intellectual progress has become a cog in d wheel
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by goodvision12(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Na only guns we dey see here.What of the faces of the lecturers that are cultist?Pls we need to see an evidence of their faces.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by doubleZ88(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
my heart bleeds continuously for our future generation. there's no peace in cultism, rather fear for d next hit dat will b coming up. u end up running when no one is chasing and looking over ur shoulder every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by mployer(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Police is doing this because of the law professor they brutalized.

They want they society to tag University lecturers cultists. It won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2017
last35:
I weak
I hear say those lecturers dey pounds on pussies any how there....mennnhhhh ...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by DeRay98(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2017
mikky4764:
Even Some lecturers sef, say no to CULTISM.

Some Lecturers have been the custodians of campus cults hence it never stops. Every University have cult patron lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by donqx: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
lecturers ke
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2017
old news
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
up till now u mean Ekpoma has not change...well d commisional needs to do a thorough job and purge dat school of stupid lecturers whose activies to intellentual progress has become a cog in d wheel

Don't you think that you have to do a thorough job on your English before you can intellectually expect the commissioner to purge that school of stupid lecturers and STUDENTS whose layabout activities have become a cog in the wheel of progress?

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
kambee:
old news

Why?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by livinbygrace: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
They will surely release them and the case will be thrown into the trash can.Most Police and security agents are also into cultism now.Infact,most of the top officers in Police are all cultist,so forget all this propanga.Cult case no be case for Nigeria,just like two fighting.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Fourwinds: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Don't you think that you have to do a thorough job on your English before you can intellectually expect the commissioner to purge that school of stupid lecturers and STUDENTS whose layabout activities have become a cog in the wheel of progress?
I hope I'm not here for English Language debate.? if it is for a score mark then I think I should be apprehensive but I don't think so
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by toogbasky(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Every1 shud give me a round of applause , I graduated from this rugged school peacefully
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by TinaAnita(f): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
"The police commissioner said, “The professor was arrested. He was granted bail. The case is under investigation.”

Just with a few Naira notes the case will be swept under the rug. No be naija police? Hisses
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
"The police commissioner said, “The professor was arrested. He was granted bail. The case is under investigation.”

Just with a few Naira notes the case will be swept under the rug. No be naija police? Hisses

livinbygrace:
They will surely release them and the case will be thrown into the trash can. Most Police and security agents are also into cultism now.Infact,most of the top officers in Police are all cultist, so forget all this propanga. Cult case no be case for Nigeria,just like two fighting.

Is that how you think we can uproot this cankerworm in our society?
By forgetting it?
Will that make it easier or more difficult for "the case will be thrown into the trash can."?
Can we please try to think a little bit before we talk?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by kelv2k(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is the most malicious and stupid cover up tactics i have seen from the police. Police brutalized a prof, with strong evidences; why will police be making stupid claims of cult clashes and riots. May be in the past, the Ekpoma i know and live in has been peaceful.

Its time our police stop deceiving us with their funny lies...

investigate kor investigate in...

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Edo state and cultism are like bread and butter. Awon oloshi
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by Carter4luv(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
How can corruption stop wen our leaders, teachers, lecturers and professors are corrupt. Only God will help our unborn children. For we must fight hard so they don't experience all dis rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by livinbygrace: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Is that how you think we can uproot this cankerworm in our society?
By forgetting it?
Will that make it easier or more difficult for "the case will be thrown into the trash can."?
Can we please try to think a little bit before we talk?

Forget all these stories and grammar u dey type on internet.There is no way cultism can be eradicated,they can only be checkmated.I say it again,most of the security agents and police are cultist.Google Marvel Akpoyibo,former DIG,one of the founding fathers of NBM.Since the so called fight against cultism,how many cultist has been sentenced ?They can only be arrested and imprisoned for a while and their God fathers will always bail them out.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by emperorzz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=55705368]

Did you mean- FAIRY tales?
The society will be better, if you take the extra effort to express yourself correctly in whatever language you want.
The society will also be if we don't SHOUT in order to communicate by using ALL capital letters in our comments.[/tquote]

OGA 'KNOW IT ALL'! YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOE WHAT DRAWS ANY SOCIETY BACKWARDS? IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE ALWAYS GOING LEFT WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING RIGHT. PEOPLE WHO LEAVE THE ISSUE ON GROUND TO SMELL EVERYONE ELSES ASSES FOR ORDINARY GRAMMA THAT EVEN YOU ARE STILL LEARNING TO HANDLE. I PITY THE COMMUNITY THAT HARBIURS YOU..

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
livinbygrace:
Forget all these stories and grammar u dey type on internet.There is no way cultism can be eradicated,they can only be checkmated.I say it again,most of the security agents and police are cultist.Google Marvel Akpoyibo,former DIG,one of the founding fathers of NBM.Since the so called fight against cultism,how many cultist has been sentenced ?They can only be arrested and imprisoned for a while and their God fathers will always bail them out.

I agree with you completely.
We should all just raise up our hands in total surrender and do absolutely nothing since no cultist has been sentenced so far, right?
You are too much, walahi. Lol.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
emperorzz:
OGA 'KNOW IT ALL'! YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOE WHAT DRAWS ANY SOCIETY BACKWARDS? IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE ALWAYS GOING LEFT WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING RIGHT. PEOPLE WHO LEAVE THE ISSUE ON GROUND TO SMELL EVERYONE ELSES ASSES FOR ORDINARY GRAMMA THAT EVEN YOU ARE STILL LEARNING TO HANDLE. I PITY THE COMMUNITY THAT HARBIURS YOU..

I understand that many naysayers and idle minds said the same thing about most of the inventors and inventions that we can't do without now.
Ironic, isn't it?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by seguno2: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Edo state and cultism are like bread and butter. Awon oloshi

You mean that governor oshiomole did not erase them all with his aluta swagger? Did he only use it for harassing poor people like that widow he ordered to Go and Die?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered by xjiggy: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
We Nigerians quick dey forget. Im no surprise una say barely a week after the Dean of law, Professor Sunday Edeko say im go sue the Police for brutalizing him, naim police come begin dey discover guns for lecturers house. This na simple counter attack tactics wey police wan use suppress justice. Beware!!! Police is not your friend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / This UNILAG Babe, Oluwabunmi Ehuwa Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.