Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) (3549 Views)

Don Jazzy Rescues English Language From A Slay Queen Who’s Out To Murder It / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by newsynews: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language

The rate at which Nigerians are committing suicide is quite alarming, mostly due to depression and economic recession. Wotzup.ng decided to take to the streets to seek the opinion of people on what they think about Depression. We came across a man who claims to be a graduate of UNILAG. The answer or answers he gave to the question we asked are enough to make one tumble with laughter. Below is the video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-KOgHbSYY

http://wotzup.ng/unilag-graduate-destroys-english-language-funny-video/
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by alBHAGDADI: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
hahahahaa

UNILAG must look for this guy to sue him. See English. Morocco Spain In London.

grin
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by LifestyleTonite: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Omo, na where una take see this man? grin

He must be high on something greater than igbo. His seriousness is what amazes me grin
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
NOT ALL GRADUATES ARE SMART, MOST OF THEM ARE OLODO.
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by 2SWT(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Unilag please come and carry your product
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by falcon01: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2017
preshon of an human beign when something go down the resoration of man beign the helling of the sways and i say d forestations when you talk of the bra ba we devide in two ways depresion mean size of human being we are living times and when pesin in going up come down the setback of human beans the downgradinzings the downloadinx maen times of no a no no living t crechux in a fat when you say deforestrationx is another made depreshon deforestation means the felling the tree with another living aims of with plantinx. * unlike me now i decided my primary school in abroad morocco spain in London and i dont shave when i was in primary school uptill today i am a graduate of university of lagos*.

i died writing this.
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by newsynews: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2017
falcon01:
preshon of an human beign when something go down the resoration of man beign the helling of the sways and i say d forestations when you talk of the bra ba we devide in two ways depresion mean size of human being we are living times and when pesin in going up come down the setback of human beans the downgradinzings the downloadinx maen times of no a no no living t crechux in a fat when you say deforestrationx is another made depreshon deforestation means the felling the tree with another living aims of with plantinx. * unlike me now i decided my primary school in abroad morocco spain in London and i dont shave when i was in primary school uptill today i am a graduate of university of lagos*.

i died writing this.

lalasticlala
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by gosmoney(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
He went to three countries for secondary school alone Morocco Spain in London grin
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by GoggleB(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Does this one look like a graduate like Dis?
He resemble all Dis timber merchant..
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by newsynews: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
hahahahhaaaa
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by Lightspeaksblog(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
newsynews:
UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language

The rate at which Nigerians are committing suicide is quite alarming, mostly due to depression and economic recession. Wotzup.ng decided to take to the streets to seek the opinion of people on what they think about Depression. We came across a man who claims to be a graduate of UNILAG. The answer or answers he gave to the question we asked are enough to make one tumble with laughter. Below is the video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-KOgHbSYY

http://wotzup.ng/unilag-graduate-destroys-english-language-funny-video/
Wehdone Sir!!!!!!!!!!! dis ur fabuu e dey mad gaan
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by newsynews: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lightspeaksblog:
Wehdone Sir!!!!!!!!!!! dis ur fabuu e dey mad gaan
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by alBHAGDADI: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
This video is all over instagram
Re: UNILAG Graduate Destroys English Language (funny Video) by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
He has clearly burnt a vital circuit in his brain

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Secret Girlfriend Finally Reveals(pics,video) / Lady Shows Off Her Romantic Boobs as she celebrates her birthday In Photos / My Boobs Are My Selling Point-ujunwa MANDY OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.