Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (50516 Views)

Taofeek Oyerinde Fele Is Dead! Oyo NURTW Chairman Dies / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BetaThings: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
GogetterMD:
Chanchangi, the Nigerian air molue

And not a single life lost

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by ephi123(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
calaway:
this was the one time minister of transport under who's watch the NIGERIAN RAILWAYS CORPORATION was run aground and by coincidence he and his Alhaji brothers had fleets of trucks with which they monopolised the stranded and waiting logistic needs of the era..... talk about creating opportunity for ones self at the expense at the greater good......MEDIOCRITY in administration in as plague brought upon this society by quota system.

The irony of it is he's not going to carry a kobo anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
sameni123:

You a big fool
U re d BIGGER fool

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by HermajestyQ(f): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
33 children from 3 wives shocked shocked shocked I hail these northerners

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by ontruth(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
3 wives 33 children, does it mean one wife born 11? or na bloggers added that line?

R.I.P though.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by AngelicBeing: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Wao, how times fly, l recall taking this airline from Abuja to lagos before the airline became comatose and went into oblivion, visited his office in Kaduna then, he was a freaking billionaire, rip to him sad
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by pat1612(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2017
What have you brought to this world with you and what will you take back all material things will be left behind only left will be your memories of good deed cry

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Atlantian: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
3 Wives and 33 children. The man was just basically fucccking every minute and populating the North. Na their scheme. Producing numbers for votes.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by james917: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2017
RIP sir......we do love u but Allah love's u most
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by dee02(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Legend!
RIP
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by chinnyonwu(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Ehya. Chanchangi was the first airline i ever flew on. Lag-PHC
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by carinmom(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah forgive his sins, and grant him Aljanna firdaus.
May Allah console his family, and give them the fortitude to bear the loss. Ameen
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by HBola(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
philip0906:
An irony that he died on the road

Real big irony.
Billionaire, had an airline company before, knows he has a n illness that might require an emergency, knows flights are not operating to the Abuja airport for now and the man couldn't have a chopper on standby for such times. Beats me, I can't for the life of me imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by bakila: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley
His charity is super.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by carinmom(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Atlantian:
3 Wives and 33 children. The man was just basically fucccking every minute and populating the North. Na their scheme. Producing numbers for votes.

May you be forgiven for this insensitive comment.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by lonelydora: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
I actually thought he was chinese

Hahahaha. No. He's a Nigerian.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by SmileSomewhat(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Your comment got me thinking. That is why i eat good food anytime i have to eat outside back home. I mean by not being stingy if i could afford a nice meal. grin
oscaruzie:
My take from this? Vanity... All is Vanity. He has nooooooooo idea right now where those billions are, who's gonna inherit his amassed wealth, his houses and cars and women and children and all properties...another's gonna take 'em.

Moral? - Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every second. Be content and happy with the little or much you've got. it's the little things in life that truly matter.

Modified:

FTC - lala, there's gotta be something special attached to this, my first FTC since I joined NL. Oddly though, the feeling is 'just there'..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by malware: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
passyhansome:
He is believed to be survived by three wives and about 33 children.RIP Legend, RIP Pele, He was hard working and a prolific goal scorer.

iS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY ON THIS? undecided
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by james917: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by james917: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by malware: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Only u 3 wives and 33 children Tell me y u no go die. Aboki and abunna are like 5&6

That's legitimate. If we should count the sperm expended by non-Abokis inside Ashewos through condoms, we would be left with no option than to throw salute.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BABANGBALI: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Survived by tati tiri shedrens from tiri wiveses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Some people doesn't fair God.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BABANGBALI: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

iS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY ON THIS? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Ugobest007: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
33 children... Chineke God..
If na for igbo land na big burial b this ooh, dem fit share iPhone6 for the burial day ooh..

Anyway jst remember we sell bitcoins and every other ecurrency exchange.
Jst visit us at nairaomm.com and u will be glad u did.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nbote(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
All of U screaming Vanity upon Vanity why do u still kip praying for Baba God to pick ur calls? Why not pray to die really soon so u won't have to acquire wealth since U won't last to finish it... U all want to b rich and famous but yet always scream vanity wen a rich man dies... Stop being a hypocrite and instead pray for death and ur daily bread... D man has lived a fulfilled life and has left a legacy, if dat is vanity den U all need to have ur head checked...

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Nigeriadondie: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
malware:

That's legitimate. If we should count the sperm expended by non-Abokis inside Ashewos through condoms, we would be left with no option than to throw salute.
At least its better than to ve kids that wud become almajiri and potential street beggars or terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BABANGBALI: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakila:

His charity is super.
liar. He was a Muslim he had nothing to do with that ashewo girl called charity, it was his friend that was fokn charity
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by Bollinger(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

Modified:

Lol....he said women can be inherited. Smh.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by james917: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BALLOSKI: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
oscaruzie:

Modified:

he was the definition of a good rich man . He connected with the poor real good. He touched lives . May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by BALLOSKI: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
I actually thought he was chinese
don't make me laugh here. He was a great philanthropist.
Re: Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) by luminouz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
33 children!! Now the 'real battle' begins........!!!
N I wish them 'good fortune in d wars to come' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us Conference Visa / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.