Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines (46554 Views)

Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos / Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead (Chanchangi Airlines Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by dainformant(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
The remains of business mogul, Alhaji Ahmad Chanchangi who died this morning while being taken to a hospital in Abuja has been interred at the Bachama road cemetery in Kaduna. The corpse of the late billionaire was taken to the cemetery and laid to rest at about 1:30 pm after prayers were said at the Chanchangi mosque within the expansive family residence of the Chachangis at the Tudun Wada area of Kaduna.

The Taraba-born, Kaduna-based billionaire died along Kaduna-Abuja road while on the way to a hospital in Abuja on Wednesday morning.

He is believed to be survived by three wives and about 33 children, among whom is Rufai Chanchangi, a member of the House of representative.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/alhaji-ahmad-chanchangi-massive-crowd.html

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by dainformant(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2017

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by dainformant(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by pbethel: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
He achieved a lot b4 his death. Comfort to his family

16 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Fundamentalist: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by nerodenero: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
When I kiss the dust, I pray I do so a happy and fulfilled man knowing that it is home-sweet-home that beckons, amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Death; the only thing that cut across everyone, be it the rich or the poor, white or black....

RIP to him!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by sarrki(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Then I ask why all the riches

Vanity upon vanity

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by dlondonbadboy: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
All men must die...whether BMC, zombie or wailer, all men must die.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by sekundosekundo: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by dlondonbadboy: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

Vanity upon vanity

Exactly..Why would some one collect money to defend the defenceless? And lie to himself daily cos of crumbs in this transient world..Why?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ochobaba(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Who this man help really... Hausa with their gullible nature self I trust my igbo brothers If they manage come self for that burial na to come spite on your grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by obafemee80(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
"We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return"

13 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by doctimonyeka(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Born to die...

This world really is a mirage...
If You don't know God, you are old school...

Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity....

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yea, he would be eaten by maggots like paupers will...BUT

The negro lived big... was a billionaire, had 33 legal kids from 3 wives.

Investigate him, he was probably in "Operation Fire for Fire" squad wink wink wink

Never used a silencer on his bazooka tongue

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Atiku2019: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Valar Morghulis cry

RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:
Who this man help really... Hausa with their gullible nature self I trust my igbo brothers If they manage come self for that burial na to come spite on your grave

Why will they come spit on his grave just like dat

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by ichommy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Condolences to the Family

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
angryv
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:

And you are happy about this
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by clefstone(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
who is this man sef?
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by lonelydora: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rest in Peace Chanchangi. I don't know how Muslims say it though
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by spartan117(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chanji (change) is dead and buried
Chanji lost its life in a ghastly boat accident aboard d Queens gambit
Rip chanji

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by bobbybrown007: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
even with his money he could not bribe death. What a world
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by rattlesnake(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
uztaz
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by fpeter(f): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
This one chapter done close, money can't keep death away...sadly! cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by hushshinani(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by DeRuggedProf: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by masseratti: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
ochobaba:
why are you looking for who to help you ,cant u help yourself?

9 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by MrUntouchable(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
33 Children
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Bukayot: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
Re: Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines by Nbote(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

Vanity upon vanity

So poverty is also not vanity abi? We all want to b rich and famous and daily pray for Baba God to pick or calls.. Why we no dey pray to die soon since all is vanity? He lived a fulfilled life and has left a legacy but wealthwise and familywise..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Indonesian Plane Missing Over Papua Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.