Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall (18909 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
You’d find yourself laughing after you have finishing reading the article, i took time to stressed out the types of students you will find in an exam hall!

1. Expo Guys
Only the name will tell you what this set of people are up to, about 60% of the entire students in the exam hall belong to this group, these are the people that bring the expo to the hall, before distributing it!

2. Big Boys
I would have used the heading “Lazy Guys” but then this one fits them better, these set of people wait for the expo to fly from heaven and meet them without working it out, they are too lazy in the exam hall. 20% of Them out of 100%

3. Christian Guys
Lol!! The heading is funny self, you know what these guys are up to now, they are the ones that will solve the question with their brains. 5% of Them out of 100%

4. Expo Hustlers
This set of people normally don’t pay for expo neither do they sort out the supervisor, they are the “back-sides” waiting for any means to grab the nearest “runs”. 15% of Them out of 100%

Having said all these, which group do you belong to?

- See more at: http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/04/4-types-of-candidates-you-will-find-in-waec-exam-hall.html#sthash.LKvISxDc.dpuf

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Zaheertyler(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
the I too sabi

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Phreshmann12(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
the copy all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by samJ17(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
You’d find yourself laughing after you have finishing reading the article, i took time to stressed out the types of students you will find in an exam hall!

1. Expo Guys
Only the name will tell you what this set of people are up to, about 60% of the entire students in the exam hall belong to this group, these are the people that bring the expo to the hall, before distributing it!

2. Big Boys
I would have used the heading “Lazy Guys” but then this one fits them better, these set of people wait for the expo to fly from heaven and meet them without working it out, they are too lazy in the exam hall. 20% of Them out of 100%

3. Christian Guys
Lol!! The heading is funny self, you know what these guys are up to now, they are the ones that will solve the question with their brains. 5% of Them out of 100%

4. Expo Hustlers
This set of people normally don’t pay for expo neither do they sort out the supervisor, they are the “back-sides” waiting for any means to grab the nearest “runs”. 15% of Them out of 100%

Having said all these, which group do you belong to?

cc: lalasticlala, seun

- See more at: http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/04/4-types-of-candidates-you-will-find-in-waec-exam-hall.html#sthash.LKvISxDc.dpuf
currently writing waec belong to number 1 & 4

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by botad(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
What can I say?
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by sotall(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Chuukwudi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please, is it normal? Whenever my neck is touched, I feel..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by ObaEwuare: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
hmm

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by yemmight(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Which of these do yo belong @MxtaMichealz?
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by leksmedia: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
There is always that annoying person in every exams even if you open your book for them to copy, they will still ask you to spell what you wrote down

8 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by kingsley3218(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
WAEC? Never heard them before.....are they bus conductors??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Exam is not the true test of knowledge.

Loafers for sale

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by lonelydora: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Little kids abound on this forum. Little wonder insults fly upadan.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by damanjohn: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Exam destroyers RKO
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Kingtim(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
samJ17:
you aren't even ashamed of your self.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by khrisE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by nifemi25(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some are even ready to copy both your name, surname and your exam number on there booklet.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Tenim47(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
kingsley3218:

political thug that got free result sad
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by lonelydora: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
samJ17:

And your dad/mum gave you a phone with data subscription?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Koko50(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
somebody to read and explain pls.
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by james917: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
lol. true talk
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Mr2kay3: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hopefully my sister's exam goes well

Build your secure websites today on any niche contact me today lets talk.Thanks

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by OVA200(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
All the one you listed up there is all about bad people in the exam hall what about good people like myself that have no gut to take expo or even ask another person in the exam hall.
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Jaybeee(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kingtim:
you aren't even ashamed of your self.
at least he no lie... Which one do u belong to.
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by MrRichy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
let me ask baba in za oza room which category he belongs... grin grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Bills2307(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
kingsley3218:
r u from Somalia?

Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by haydeey(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't even know sef

anyways....

#haydeeywashere
Re: 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall by Koko50(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case / IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.