Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (42434 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
cool cool Another Great List

HOPE YOU Will Not Miss "Different Types Of Nigerian Lecturers - Meme Collection"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/10830/different-types-of-nigerian-lecturers-meme-collection/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by IamD18: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
The most annoying set of people in an exam hall are those "Sir it's very simple" crew, after 30 minutes in the hall, they'll start screaming "Sir Extra sheet! Extra sheet!“ embarassed The next 10 minutes, they'll be done when you are yet to remember your reg number sef.

Then after every every, their results will still be looking like EFE and DEDE

pocohantas:

Oya edit and re-edit your comment.
Let's see how you make this one a gender-war.
You still fit tell us of the ones that use their poohsies to settle lecturers. We are waiting o...don't disappoint us.

grin grin grin grin grin

Last last, those set of ladies were my tight paddies then, I had some of my ways through their ways, so I won't bash them cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry

very funny i forgot to laugh undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Lonestar124: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks aproko....you're doing a good job here.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Treasure17(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
This Aproko girl will not kill me with laugh.. so on point grin That number fourteen hen and what about the extra sheets crew. Those in this category can intimidate for Africa but uni was fun sha.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by sunnysnow: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Can't stop lol. cheesy grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
The ones that will sleep on the paper and wake up after exams

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by kushercain: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lolz that number 8 done hold me wella

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Dopenigga(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
lol..that no.18 was totally me in sec school.sometimes i will just get so nervous that i forget the little i'hv read and be sweating like person wey ghost dey pursue.fun times they were tho

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by olarwhumy6(f): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Team Number 1 tongue

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nice one op
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
You want people to think I'm mad angry

Staring at my phone and cracking up in the streets grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy

You still fit tell us of the ones that use their poohsies to settle lecturers. We are waiting o...don't disappoint us.

16 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:

You fit tell us of the ones that use their poohsies to settle lecturers. We are waiting o...don't disappoint us.

He's waiting for FP... That's where his likes are converted to Dollars grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
L
LivingFree:

He's waiting for FP... That's where his likes are converted to Dollars grin grin grin

E fit come attack me now.
I no kuku get strength, I am having contractions cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by delugajackson: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
This list is nothing but the raw truth about exam experience. It brings back old memories. But some girls can be stingy sha!

I remember when I helped a particular girl in an exam hall. After I told her every thing I wrote, I asked her for number 5 cause I didn't do it which I know she did, only for her to tell me that it's not correct. It's not correct and you wrote it bah? Abi you dey freestyle for exam paper?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by ibkayee(f): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Number 2 is the story of my school life
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
You come across as No 1 there was one wicked guy that didn't let me copy his mathematics exam even after begging him, till date I haven't forgiven him. angry
ibkayee:
Number 2 is the story of my school life

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by IamPlato(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:
L
E fit come attack me now. I no kuku get strength, I am having contractions cheesy

MADAM abeg wetin be Contractions
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
I fall into the category of number two

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
You come across as No 1 there was one wicked guy that didn't let me copy his mathematics exam even after begging him, till date I haven't forgiven him. angry
Lol I have a habit of leaving studying to the last minute, don't think I ever slept the night before an exam at uni, all nighter creww

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
I hated school but I knew deep down I was intelligent, I never failed any course, my last two exams I went from a party hall, my friends organized a graduation party for me, I read say two days before my papers, I sleep during exams but very minimal, if I don't sleep for a day I could run mad I value my rest, only did that steady overnight reading 1 semester and I had the best grades ever.
ibkayee:

Lol I have a habit of leaving studying to the last minute, don't think I ever slept the night before an exam at uni, all nighter creww

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Kingsley10000: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chai! you really made my night cheesy 'm all except no1
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Goldmaxx(f): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
the ones that came to Fùûck you in the exam hall
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Louisefaye(f): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin LOL so true
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by SoapQueen(f): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
This Aproko girl.Looll.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
mehn i hated those guys that fall into that number 1 category especially when you see them forming groups angry

thats how i was walking past after an exam when i overheard one of them in their gathering say the answer to no.15 was 210

i had to pause and try to remember the question and my answer as i didnt recall getting and writing anything like 210................,..............after thinking, i finally recalled what i got and it was something close to -8200 (how i got minus i still dont know ) and na so i weak

those guys can make person look like he's dumb....................they will help you know what your result will look like before it comes out angry

anyways na we wey no gree read sha (devil punish all those girls, games, parties etc wey no let us read)

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Brainpill(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
The ones that will act as if they havent known u. Them go squeez their face 2 scare u from asking them anything. Them sabi act as if the world no go end one day.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
mehn i hated those guys that fall into that number 1 category especially when you see them forming groups angry
anyways na we wey no gree read sha (devil punish all those girls, games, parties etc wey no let us read)
Why hating on us when you stated the obvious in your last sentence?
You are busy flexing while someone else is busy burning candle at both ends.
You judge the matter yourself now. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Divay22(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
The most annoying ones
After telling them the answer they'll still want you to spell for them shocked :ona me send you come school

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.