Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Can Trump Supporters Survive This? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can Trump Supporters Survive This? (325 Views)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Trump Supporters Survive This? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's a fact prices are going to go way up,and there is no much manufacturing power of the u.s markets to provide the demand of over 300 million people. Not all Americans are producers and the irony here is that his core base are mostly non college educated whites most living off social security and disability paychecks. They are the ones who will quickly be hit by the effect of this latest draconian order because most are poor. Guess who will benefit from this, so prices are going way up
For once I'm happy trump has done exactly what I wanted, bleed his base out.
What do you think

1 Like

Re: Can Trump Supporters Survive This? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
lalasticlala you guys are trump bias oh
Re: Can Trump Supporters Survive This? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
beckNcall:
lalasticlala you guys are trump bias oh
You are absolutely right. Anything favoring tramp they push up but anything against tramp, they push to the bottom.
Re: Can Trump Supporters Survive This? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right. Anything favoring tramp they push up but anything against tramp, they push to the bottom.

Thats very wrong. so this means i'm wasting my time here?

1 Like

Re: Can Trump Supporters Survive This? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
beckNcall:

Thats very wrong. so this means i'm wasting my time here?
Do not give up. Many of us are with you to expose the fraud trump is doing on American people and the whole world. You are doing God's job on earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Stabs 4 Near Tel Aviv Promenade / World Bank Invests $70m In Nigerian Varsities / South Africans In The House , How Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.