Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover (2680 Views)

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by AloyEmeka9: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2010
[size=14pt]Miss Nigeria International needs a lover[/size]
Posted To The Web: Saturday, January 02, 2010 - SAM ANOKAM

Tyme

Nigeria’s image got a boost recently when a final year Law student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Tyme Mba emerged the Miss Nigeria International in far away China.

Mba, who was the most voted African at the show, is not new in the business of pageantry. Before her present feat, she had taken part in many beauty contests including Miss Enugu Campus 2006 where she came second, Most Beautiful Girl in Onitsha, Most Beautiful in Anambra State and Miss Nigerian University Campus among others.

Excited Mba said that her current status would enable her to touch lives positively. “I hope to work with NGOs. First of all, I would give gifts to first babies born in the New Year in rural hospitals.

The gesture is targeted at showing appreciation and love to women and children in rural areas. This is the kind of legacy the late First Lady, Mariam Babangida left behind. I would also give several school children in rural areas items like exercise books, writing materials as well as organise annual writing competition for secondary school students which will earn the winner a scholarship.”

While the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Agbani Darego, Queen of England and Prof. Dora Akunyili inspire her, the tall, dark beauty from Anambra State said she keeps a tight focus as she understands that men have a way of distracting young females with their ideas.

The new queen, however, confesses that she is currently not in a relationship. “I need a tall, handsome man with a good body build who totally fears God but knows how to unwind.”.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12463&z=10
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2010
I guess that these competition are not based on beauty anymore.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by AloyEmeka9: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2010
It has never been based on 100% beauty. Beauty can only give you 50% of it and brains completes the rest. So, gear up and hit your books if you want to give it a shot. Pretty face no dey rain again because plenty people dey with pretty face.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

It has never been based on 100% beauty. Beauty can only give you 50% of it and brains completes the rest. So, gear up and hit your books if you want to give it a shot. Pretty face no dey rain again because plenty people dey with pretty face.
Oh I c. You said 50% is based on beauty. She got the brain, so what washer other 50% vote based on?
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by jtkoko9(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
i wonder how dis babe go be witou makeup lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by semid(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2010
And the bitter truth is 3/4 of Nairaland babes girls no fine reach this babe.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2010
semid:

And what does NL babe have to do with her?
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by africhika(f): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2010
quote by FL Gators:
« #1 on: Today at 12:28:09 AM »
I guess that these competition are not based on beauty anymore.

LOL.
she looks, interesting. i like her goals-- helping women in rural areas

Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 04, 2010
That's a better pix. I like her dress.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by ubiaa5(f): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2010
Better pix ke, who did her eye makeup.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by puskin: 2:36am On Jan 05, 2010
semid:

. . . . . . .and how many of them have U seen.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by puskin: 2:44am On Jan 05, 2010
. . . . , . . but truly speaking, the babe no fine @all.

The judges must have all been blind.
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by spoilt(f): 2:46am On Jan 05, 2010
Is that curry on her eyelids?
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by africhika(f): 4:09am On Jan 05, 2010
^ grin
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by san26dy(f): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2010
she's alright. undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Cyberfreak(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
Spoilt, how e wan take be curry now? Lololol grin
Re: Miss Nigeria International Needs A Lover by Nnenna1(f): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2012
Haha i know this girl! She's prettier than the pics suggest.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults D’banj On Twitter? / Is Tonto Dike's Booty Real? / Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.