Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together (2760 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline / I Need A Boyfriend; I Don’t Care If We Be Intimate The First Time – Karen Igho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by fedrick901(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8nk3g6aHKxw/UVxA19EtVaI/AAAAAAAABt4/ztuD_VOtfQU/s640/lilwane.bmp[/img]
I watch this video this morning on MTV, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj new music Video called "High School" and they both make love in the music video Lol..
watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ehCJpjbDEE
brought to you by
9aijahouse Unlimeted Entertainment
Re: Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by Lanrefahm(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
damn is blocked, where else can we get this tongue
Re: Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by Lanrefahm(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
all na fiction joor, buh dis nicki chai ..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by Lanrefahm(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
i copied dis from mtv base about d video honestly guys u need to check dis out

"If we actually locked lips, don't you think we would have put it in the video?" Minaj joked. "Wayne said we had to kiss for the video. He was like, one thing that's going to sell it is if we really kiss. I'm like, ehh."

Minaj admits that although the two kept laughing in between takes, at times it did get a bit awkward pretending to take their relationship to the next level.

"Not only is he my boss, but he's also like my brother," Minaj said. "It's very weird because I'm just used to Wayne making fun of me, and all of Young Money boys making fun of me, so every time they yelled 'Cut!' I was just being picked on. It was completely them being bullies to me. But it's still like Wayne is still so sexy and so I texted Wayne and I was like, you're going to have all the chicks back on you, know what I'm saying? Because when this video comes out, he looks like art, he looks like a piece of art all tatted up, all sexy, black and beautiful."

Once Minaj got in that mind-set, it was easier for her to get back into character, but she couldn't say the same for Weezy.

"He refused to touch me, he's so respectful, he refused to touch me, and then I was like, 'Wayne,' I was like, 'You could do this.' But he was acting scared, like, 'Yo, Nick, this is my dream. I'm gonna be a man after this video.' He was just being crazy," Minaj said. "But if I didn't tell him 'Yes, you can do this' or 'touch this,' he refused to do it, like he's a southern gentlemen, which people don't realize."
Re: Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by pomporiking: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2013
All lies..she has phucked drake and weezy many times on the Dl.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj May Be Intimate Together by Sapphire86(f): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2013
pompori king: All lies..she has phucked drake and weezy many times on the Dl.

Abi oooo

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Annie Idibia And Daughter / See Coco Austin, Huge Massive B0*bs And Butt Vacation In Barbados [photo] / [PHOTOS] Pam Anderson Suffers Two Wardrobe Malfunctions 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.