Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Someone Should Help Me Out. (2675 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. / I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Seun.

10 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by hope4jobseeker: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
I wonder what is the usefulness of the job portal recently launched?\

I have submitted my registration, but I can't login.

This government sef.. undecided
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
With all these skills, do you really need connections to get a "job"?

7 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by skillzbae(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
y do you need a job when you can start up something yourself
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
skillzbae:
y do you need a job when you can start up something yourself
I need a Job because I dont have money to start any business.
If I have money I will quickly set up a business no matter how small it may be.
All I need is a start up capital.
Are you willing to help?

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Acidosis:

I am simply advertising myself for the public to see incase they need my services.
I cant die in silence just because I want to be egoistic.
I need a job or assistance to start up a business.

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by abescom: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where are u based?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Acidosis:

I wonder too oooo.

If you are good teacher? You don't need capital to teach.
You can advertise yourself in your neighborhood, church, even online that u are a private teacher and can do home lessons for secondary school students, or students going for jamb or waec. All you Need is your mouth to tell people around u and use your phone to place adverts online that u do home teaching.
Guy! Be serious for once.. With all these skills u have, u are not meant to go hungry and be begging like this. Nobody will take u serious with all the skill here.
When i read all your skills, somethingelse came into my mind about you. Lemme not say it. Cos it's not pleasant to hear.

But seriously the ball is in your court.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
abescom:
Where are u based?
Lagos
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sell your skills professionally and see people calling your number for services. Not this type of beg beg mode of way
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:

I wonder too oooo.

If you are good teacher? You don't need capital to teach.
You can advertise yourself in your neighborhood, church, even online that u are a private teacher and can do home lessons for secondary school students, or students going for jamb or waec. All you Need is your mouth to tell people around u and use your phone to place adverts online that u do home teaching.
Guy! Be serious for once.. With all these skills u have, u are not meant to go hungry and be begging like this. Nobody will take u serious with all the skill here.
When all I read all your skills, somethingelse came into my mind about you. Lemme not say it. Cos it's not pleasant to hear.

But seriously the ball is in your court.
You are right in your own way. But talking of advertisement, I think this is one of the best sites to advertise myself. Mouth advert alone will not be enough as there are some people you cant meet nor penetrate with your mouth.
So while still doing mouth advert, I thought it wise to go online too. Now I have been able to reach you and others through online.

Thanks for your time and concern, I truely appreciate your input.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:
Sell your skills professionally and see people calling your number for services. Not this type of beg beg mode of way
In life, there are sometimes you need to go very low in other to come out big.
All the same, thanks for your input.

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
ABINTUK:

In life, there are sometimes you need to go very low in other to come out big.
All the same, thanks for your input.

your welcome
But my dear, in Nigeria u don't need to go very low.
If u want to thrive in business, even when u are dead broke! U advertise your self with sense of worth. Because u come this low, the only people that will eventually contact u for your skills, and will price your services for peanuts, that u yourself will shake head at your self.
Be confident, redefine your posts online and let people see u as a serious professional.. That's the only way. They will take u serious and contact u.
If I have all the skill u lined up there.. The way I will present myself to online viewers will make them always ponder and think about hiring me. Most even the number I will place there.
And I bet you someone will contact me before tonight, for my services.
Everything in life is all about presentation.
The way u present yourself in the market world. That's how people will rate u.
Pls u have very good skills worthy of praise, don't rubbish them like this.
Learn the art of marketing and u will see your skills opening so many doors for u.
God bless u too.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:

your welcome
If u want to thrive in business, even when u are dead broke! U advertise your self with sense of worth. Because u come this low, the only people that will eventually contact u for your skills, and will price your services for peanuts, that u yourself will shake head at your self.
Be confident, redefine your posts online and let people see u as a serious professional.. That's the only way. They will take u serious and contact u.
If I have all the skill u lined up there.. The way I will present myself to online viewers will make them always ponder and think about hiring me. Most even the number I will place there.
Learn the art of marketing and u will see your skills opening so many doors for u.
God bless u too.
Thanks once again, I sincerely appreciate your concern and effort.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:

your welcome
God bless u too.

Bros guide him na. That is what we are here for. If you feel he is doing something wrong, guide him. That is what I do too. I give hints and say exactly what I feel the person should have done.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Biggcake: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:

your welcome
God bless u too.
Guy if you have the job connect this guy. We need to appreciate his boldness for coming out very open without sugarcoating his talents.
This shows that he can proof what he has displayed without much ado.
Advising him to market himself in your own way might not be too good for him at this stage.

If am to understand the guy well, I think he needs something that can help him pay his bills like he said. So anything goes.
His situation needs urgent attention.

May he not have the need to visit Third Mainland Bridge or the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Biggcake: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

Bros guide him na. That is what we are here for. If you feel he is doing something wrong, guide him. That is what I do too. I give hints and say exactly hat I feel the person should have done.
Bro, what this guy needs is urgent attention and not "Five ways to write your CV".. The writing skills would come later, but at the moment he needs a job or assistance to enable him set up a business in order to meet up his daily needs.

I strongly love the guy's guts for his sincerity and boldness.
So if you have the job give him, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Biggcake:

Bro, what this guy needs is urgent attention and not "Five ways to write your CV".. The writing skills would come later, but at the moment he needs a job or assistance to enable him set up a business in order to meet up his daily needs.

I strongly love the guy's guts for his sincerity and boldness.
So if you have the job give him, simple.

Damn you are quite rude or you just lack manner of approach. I am sure this stupid post of yours would not benefit this brother. Please shut up and don't spoil his chances of getting someone to help him. If he is anything like you, I would NOT give him a job or do any business dealings with him. So abeg shush it and don't try to play advocate for him. Your style is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Biggcake: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

Damn you are quite rude or you just lack manner of approach. I am sure this stupid post of yours would not benefit this brother. Please shut up and don't spoil his chances of getting someone to help him.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Biggcake:

Thank you.

Welcome.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

Bros guide him na. That is what we are here for. If you feel he is doing something wrong, guide him. That is what I do too. I give hints and say exactly hat I feel the person should have done.

If u read my message very well.. U will understand have given him hints already.
I don't need to leave my job and start looking for jobs for him. The way I told him to advertise that's how am advertising myself too. And I didn't spend millions or even thousands sef to advertise online. Just my phone, megabytes and I sat down and compose my products in a better way to the public.. I also walked round my streets, I spoke to people about my services. In my church? I spoke to both male and female about what I offer. That's all am doing.
There is no matrix about it. Neither is it an herculean task.
When one really needs money and is truly broke, my dear.. Ideas will flow sharply.. U will move round and sell your services to people any where and everywhere u go. Nobody will bring u customers, except u go source for them yourselves. Or except u hire a marketer. But so far no money to hire marketer.. Do it yourself and don't beg.
Hunger never start.
With all these have said, if you still do not understand?
Well lol I will just shake my head and rest my fingers.

I believe op understand what am saying.

That's how I was telling a friend of mine a graduate about what to do so as to remove herself from financial stagnation. I told her don't stop sending CVS.. Keep sending your Cvs until u have a break through.
And good u have a skill as well and a shop. Start marketing your skill on your streets and online.
She said but ALexia, am tired of sending CVS jare.. Or will u send my Cvs for me? And pls I don't like marketing job o, I don't like to be receptionist, I don't like teaching job as well, and I don't want that hotel executive job u mentioned earlier, Abeg I don't like it .. The way I look her with one bad eye.. She stopped sharpening Her mouth.

And I answered her : do I look jobless to u? So I will leave my job and start sending CVS for u.. U will stay at home cross legs dey watch TV and end of the day or week, I will come. And give u report.
Hunger never waya u!
By the time u no see food chop for 2weeks! Imaginary posts will start appearing on the screen of your laptop on vacancies and u go begin send CVS again.
Or that your skill u have and u are so lazy to sell it to the public. When real hunger comes? Everywhere u go, u will be telling everyone what u do for a. Living.
No come and carry me from my office to. Come look. For work for u.. Smhh

People should wake up! Present your self professionally and package your sentences well and sell what u are offering. Stop beg beg.
Ce fini

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Onegai(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Abintuk,

Firstly, remove No. 3. I wouldn't hire you as a teacher or recommend you. So focus on your strengths.

Go to the hotels, restaurants and big Guesthouses within N300-N500 worth of transport to where you live and offer your services as kitchen staff. The transport to VI may be too high for you to sustain but if you can move closer there or to Ikeja, you've got potential for work. You will have to knock on doors and move around and expect "No" a lot. If you can save a bit, move into catering for office staff (packaged foods). Try to pick a location and stick to being known as the premier food vendor there.

Depending on your location, beach resorts like Atican, Oniru and Elegushi may be able to offer you work. I believe Atican Beach (and there are new beaches springing up around there) will have space for you but it may be far for you. But luckily the area is a low-income area, you may be able to afford a room for accommodation.

Most people won't hire you for Nos 1&2 without a referral. You will need to align yourself to an agent who hires for this. Maybe someone can refer you to the agent that brings helps, drivers and nannies for them.

Leave No. 5 for now. Unless you can find a decent event or wedding planner in your area (the one who books a lot of work) and offer your services. You need experience in this industry.

Now, instead of pm-ing me or asking for directions or contacts (which I do not have), show off your No. 4 skills by locating all these places. You have to put in the legwork.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
ABINTUK:

Thanks once again, I sincerely appreciate your concern and effort.

You are welcome
He understands what am driving at.
God will bless your hustle amen
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Onegai:
Abintuk,

Firstly, remove No. 3. I wouldn't hire you as a teacher or recommend you. So focus on your strengths.

Go to the hotels, restaurants and big Guesthouses within N300-N500 worth of transport to where you live and offer your services as kitchen staff. The transport to VI may be too high for you to sustain but if you can move closer there or to Ikeja, you've got potential for work. You will have to knock on doors and move around and expect "No" a lot. If you can save a bit, move into catering for office staff (packaged foods). Try to pick a location and stick to being known as the premier food vendor there.

Depending on your location, beach resorts like Atican, Oniru and Elegushi may be able to offer you work.

Most people won't hire you for Nos 1&2 without a referral. You will need to align yourself to an agent who hires for this. Maybe someone can refer you to the agent that brings helps, drivers and nannies for them.

Leave No. 5 for now. Unless you can find a decent event or wedding planner in your area (the one who books a lot of work) and offer your services. You need experience in this industry.

God bless you!
Correct lady!
Your smart.

And that's what have been saying all along.
If only some people can read and understand.
Sighs.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Excell360: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Booked!
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Penisman: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

Damn you are quite rude or you just lack manner of approach. I am sure this stupid post of yours would not benefit this brother. Please shut up and don't spoil his chances of getting someone to help him. If he is anything like you, I would NOT give him a job or do any business dealings with him. So abeg shush it and don't try to play advocate for him. Your style is not good at all.
Young man, do you know that you are very stupidd?
Give him the damned job and stop forming sickle cell.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Penisman: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Onegai:
Abintuk,

Depending on your location, beach resorts like Atican, Oniru and Elegushi may be able to offer you work. I believe Atican Beach (and there are new beaches springing up around there) will have space for you but it may be far for you. But luckily the area is a low-income area, you may be able to afford a room for accommodation.

Now, instead of pm-ing me or asking for directions or contacts (which I do not have), show off your No. 4 skills by locating all these places. You have to put in the legwork.
See this fresh mumuu........
For your dirty mind you are a brainy substance.
Analysing this rubbbish wont pay the guy's bills. Link him up if you can. Stop forming over sabi Havard business Lecturer on top nothing.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Penisman:

Young man, do you know that you are very stupidd?
Give him the damned job and stop forming sickle cell.

You are twice as stupid. Come and drag the job from me. Bloody monkey. I know it's you looking for the job. I will not give you any. With this your character, if someone makes the mistake of giving you a job, you will lose it within the next few weeks with this your he goat attitude. You are mad even though you have no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Penisman: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

You are twice as stupid. Come and drag the job from me. Bloody monkey. I know it's you looking for the job. I will not give you any. With this your character, if someone makes the mistake of giving you a job, you will lose it within the next few weeks with this your he goat attitude. You are mad even though you have no one to tell you.
Lol, funny you.
I can employ you if you wish. I'm a proud Agriculturist and not a dirty lazy witch like your father. Only that the OP doesnt reside in Kano State, if not, by now I would handed him a good job.

As for you, your father is the grand monkey. Dont try me lest you incur my wrath.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Penisman:

Lol, funny you.
I can employ you if you wish. I'm a proud Agriculturist and not a dirty lazy witch like your father. Only that the OP doesnt reside in Kano State, if not, by now I would handed him a good job.

As for you, your father is the grand monkey. Dont try me lest you incur my wrath.

Fire burn you and your wrath. Inbred baboon. Incure your wrath? Did I start the insults or you? Monkey. Like I said, you are not fit to be given a job. No one will employ you you with this your animalistic attitude. Typical fool, when you hurled the insult first, it was cool and fun to you ba? but when it is returned to you, you want to show wrath . human animal, why not treat others with the same caution and respect you expect them to treat you? Out of the blue You called me stupid man forming sickle-cell, I replied back, then you took it a step further and called my dad a dirty witch grin grin yet you talking bout wrath grin grin cha! Typical!! Go back to your first quote to me and tell me who started the insults and who should show wrath here. I do t want to walk this path. I get mouth like you but I refuse to be dragged into the pigsty you happily keep yourself. If na to insult parents, don't think I can not give your mom and dad insults. You no hold monopoly for there o. Even if it's to call your own dad........... The list is endless what I can use to insult your parents. But, it goes to prove that you truly lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Penisman: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2017
delishpot:

Fire burn you and your wrath. Inbred baboon. Incure your wrath? Did I start the insults or you? Monkey. Like I said, you are not fit to be given a job. No one will employ you you with this your animalistic attitude. Typical fool, when you hurled the insult first, it was cool and fun to you ba? but when it is returned to you, you want to show wrath . human animal, why not treat others with the same caution and respect you expect them to treat you? Out of the blue You called me stupid man forming sickle-cell, I replied back, then you took it a step further and called my dad a dirty witch grin grin yet you talking bout wrath grin grin cha! Typical!! Go back to your first quote to me and tell me who started the insults and who should show wrath here. I do t want to walk this path. I get mouth like you but I refuse to be dragged into the pigsty you happily keep yourself. If na to insult parents, don't think I can not give your mom and dad insults. You no hold monopoly for there o. Even if it's to call your own dad........... The list is endless what I can use to insult your parents. But, it goes to prove that you truly lack manners.
Why did you say that am the OP? Why did you say am looking for job and that you wont give me. Isnt that insulting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House / My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. / Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.