Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me Out. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Someone Should Help Me Out. (2708 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. / I Really Need Advice Someone Should Help I Cant Afford Therapist / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by delishpot: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2017
Penisman:

Why did you say that am the OP? Why did you say am looking for job and that you wont give me. Isnt that insulting?

But calling me stupid first out of the blue isn't? Thunder fire you! Telling me manufacture a job or else I am behaving like sickle-cell in your first quote isn't? World people sha! You called me very stupid! You said I should give you a job if not I am behaviour g like sickle-cell. that did not look like an insult in your eyes, but then you pick offence and felt insulted when I replied you that you are the OP and I will not give you a job? You are such a fool. Is this how you believe you will get help? By insulin G anyone that comments if they do not have a job to give to you? grin grin You never see something yet! . Anyway, today I am ready for you. If you want us to drag parents down a shit path, I will gladly drag your whole ancestors and lineage through swine shi.t. Just so you know that you alone don't have monopoly in parental insult. The respect I gave your parents will soon expire! I just gave them that respect yesterday because I know they did not ask you to insult my dad. Kano goat. I repeat, you are the OP and you will never succeed in this life with your goat attitude. No normal being can cope with your animalistic manner. No wonder you can not do anything g with that long list you put up there. Who can cope with a person with your manners? Even if they make the error of hiring you, your lack of decorum would soon make them dump you.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
alexialin:

your welcome
But my dear, in Nigeria u don't need to go very low.
If u want to thrive in business, even when u are dead broke! U advertise your self with sense of worth. Because u come this low, the only people that will eventually contact u for your skills, and will price your services for peanuts, that u yourself will shake head at your self.
Be confident, redefine your posts online and let people see u as a serious professional.. That's the only way. They will take u serious and contact u.
If I have all the skill u lined up there.. The way I will present myself to online viewers will make them always ponder and think about hiring me. Most even the number I will place there.
And I bet you someone will contact me before tonight, for my services.
Everything in life is all about presentation.
The way u present yourself in the market world. That's how people will rate u.
Pls u have very good skills worthy of praise, don't rubbish them like this.
Learn the art of marketing and u will see your skills opening so many doors for u.
God bless u too.
oga help him na, instead of acting like you want to help. damn
I hate it when people ACT like they are trying to help.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheBatman:

oga help him na, instead of acting like you want to help. damn
I hate it when people ACT like they are trying to help.

Can't u read and understand?
Did I say am employer of labour?
Or did I say I have top connections to connect him to?
Nigerians and come and connect me.
People like u will not seat down and use your brains to think and create jobs for yourself.. U are waiting for manna to fall from heaven.
Dey wait for me ooo... U hear?
Keep waiting.
Because during my hustling days, I was waiting for u to help me..

Don't go and hustle.. Seat there and keeping waiting and begging. Smmhhh

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Penisman:

Why did you say that am the OP? Why did you say am looking for job and that you wont give me. Isnt that insulting?

Everyone knows you are the op using another moniker.. If not? What's your own? Taking panadol ontop another person headache. No go look for work.. Stay and wait for someone to connect you.
Lazy bone... Looking for whom to defraud..
Nobody introduces strangers to their friends or colleagues.. Who knows u might be of questionable character.
Come. And drag job from our hands.. Because we send u message and Na we send u make u no fit think and use your brain.
With all the advice here, u are still stuck!
U cant even do anything.. Be waiting for manna.. You hear??

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by baby124: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
OP, you can start by making snacks and selling them yourself. Or even pepper soup in an area that has a lot of people passing by. I am sorry about where you find yourself today. But it will get better, I promise

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
alexialin:

Can't u read and understand?
Did I say am employer of labour?
Or did I say I have top connections to connect him to?
Nigerians and come and connect me.
People like u will not seat down and use your brains to think and create jobs for yourself.. U are waiting for manna to fall from heaven.
Dey wait for me ooo... U hear?
Keep waiting.
Because during my hustling days, I was waiting for u to help me..

Don't go and hustle.. Seat there and keeping waiting and begging. Smmhhh
see I don't have time in this recession to trade insults with you. Oga help the OP with the marketing and presentation blah blah blah, instead of acting like you want to help him.

I won't be replying further, so don't bother to quote.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheBatman:

see I don't have time in this recession to trade insults with you. Oga help the OP with the marketing and presentation blah blah blah, instead of acting like you want to help him.

I won't be replying further, so don't bother to quote.

Come my house, come carry me.
Abi u dey forbid to help am?
Are u not a man?
Am a lady if u don't know.

A man like u cannot help your fellow man.. Is that not a shame on you ??

Waiting for a woman to come and help una. Lazy things.
Come my house come carry me, cause u give me job keep for am.
Smhhhh.
Dumbos!

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2017
baby124:
OP, you can start by making snacks and selling them yourself. Or even pepper soup in an area that has a lot of people passing by. I am sorry about where you find yourself today. But it will get better, I promise
Thank you for your input.
May God bless you richly.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Delishpot, Penisman and Alexialin.
Please this thread should not be used as a theatre of war, as this is not a fertile ground for such.

The essence of this thread is to connect myself to those who genuinely need my services or can assist me in any positive way.

DISCLAIMER : I wish to bring to the notice of everyone reading this thread, that I only have one moniker on nairaland, therefore am not duplicating my existence here nor do I permit anyone to act rudely to other good members of this forum on my behalf.

Thanks for your unrelenting support.
Godbless.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning all.
I'm still available should you need my services.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by Penisman: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2017
ABINTUK:
Delishpot, Penisman and Alexialin.
Please this thread should not be used as a theatre of war, as this is not a fertile ground for such.

The essence of this thread is to connect myself to those who genuinely need my services or can assist me in any positive way.

DISCLAIMER : I wish to bring to the notice of everyone reading this thread, that I only have one moniker on nairaland, therefore am not duplicating my existence here nor do I permit anyone to act rudely to other good members of this forum on my behalf.

Thanks for your unrelenting support.
Godbless.
I understand you please am sorry. Have you gotten any offer yet?

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Out. by ABINTUK(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Penisman:
I understand you please am sorry. Have you gotten any offer yet?
It's okay..
Not yet, am still available.

Thanks...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Asked Me To Choose Between Relocating And My Booming Career ? Kindly Advice. / I Cried After Reading This Story! / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Give A Man Money To Pay Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.