Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague (508 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Electrocuted While Disconnecting Electric Wires In Delta State / PHCN Staff Loses Both Arms After Being Electrocuted While On Official Duty. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by lwise(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm so sad right now. This is an avoidable mistake, we really have a lot of work to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ec3IdV5zY
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by zutu(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
chai
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by GloriaNinja(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
THAT'S KARMA FOR THE HIGH AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY BILL THEY COLLECT FROM POOR PEOPLE. I FEEL NO IOTA OF PITY FOR THEM.
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by lwise(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THAT'S KARMA FOR THE HIGH AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY BILL THEY COLLECT FROM POOR PEOPLE. I FEEL NO IOTA OF PITY FOR THEM.

Stop saying that my friend, the victim is not the one deciding the amount on the bill.
This is a result of a failed system.

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by GloriaNinja(f): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
lwise:

Stop saying that my friend, the victim is not the one deciding the amount on the bill.
This is a result of a failed system.
YOU ARE RIGHT, FAILED SYSTEM INDEED.
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by Partnerbiz(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Remember the guy electrocuted didnt collect the dime himself. Just like an mtn or bank staff isn't directly comnected to d deductions made on ur accts.

It is the insensitive govt that refused to do proper privatisation but merely sold to their friends who are now ripping the masses off.

RIP bro. Hustle is real.
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by lwise(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Remember the guy electrocuted didnt collect the dime himself. Just like an mtn or bank staff isn't directly comnected to d deductions made on ur accts.

It is the insensitive govt that refused to do proper privatisation but merely sold to their friends who are now ripping the masses off.

RIP bro. Hustle is real.

Well said, very recent occurrence
Re: PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Trying To Rescue His Colleague by lwise(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
too bad

(1) (Reply)

- / Is A B.Sc Degree Compulsory? Check This CV Out? / Nigeria Police Dismiss 2 Traffic Wardens For Collecting N15k Bribe From A Motori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.