Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss (1315 Views)

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. / Bayern Munich Stars And Wives Attend Glamorous Christmas Party (Photos) / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by offkick: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bayern Munich stars Arturo Vidal, Robert Lewandowski and Thiago Alcantara are reported to have stormed into the referee’s dressing room following their controversial defeat to Real Madrid last night.

Bayern were beaten 4-2 by Real at the Bernabeu, going out of the Champions League quarter-finals 6-3 on aggregate, but a number of big decisions went against them on Tuesday evening.

Vidal is alleged by El Chiringuito to have been one of the players involved, and the Chilean midfielder was given what looked a harsh red card in the second half of the match.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/04/revealed-bayern-munich-stars-arturo.html
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Icon79(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
That wouldn't surprise me, if they did. Those match officials last night were all bought and paid for. The worst officiating I have seen in a very long time. Even Naija refs are not that bad! Horrible!! Horrible!!

No red card. 2 goals offside! A referee decides who goes through. A disgrace and this can't go on! We all make mistake, but come on!!!!

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Loyalblak007(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
they were robbed
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Icon79:
That wouldn't surprise me, if they did. Those match officials last night were all bought and paid for. The worst officiating I have seen in a very long time. Even Naija refs are not that bad! Horrible!! Horrible!!

No red card. 2 goals offside! A referee decides who goes through. A disgrace and this can't go on! We all make mistake, but come on!!!!

O pari

But against Arsenal, Arsenal was not robbed shea?

Nonsense!!! Bayern is a stupid club!!

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
they were robbed

Against Arsenal, they played fantastic right?

When a dubious penalty was given against Arsenal with a red card!!

Trash!!

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Icon79(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
And how was Arsenal robbed?

UEFA needs to open an enquiry over what Real Madrid is doing with match officials. In the first leg, Bayern got a player sent off unjustifiably. And in the second leg, the same thing happened again...still that wasn't enough to give Real Madrid a leg up, so the match officials decided to gift them 2 goals! This is arguably the worst scandal in soccer. And RM should be ashamed of themselves!

O pari

generalbush:

But against Arsenal, Arsenal was not robbed shea?

Nonsense!!! Bayern is a stupid club!!
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by femolacqua(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
What a shame.
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Loyalblak007(f): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

Against Arsenal, they played fantastic right?
When a dubious penalty was given against Arsenal with a red card!!
Trash!!
Oops! sorry i was just airing my opinion because i watched the match
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Oops! sorry i was just airing my opinion because i watched the match

Watch the Arsenal match and maybe you will have a change of mind!!
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Icon79:
And how was Arsenal robbed?

UEFA needs to open an enquiry over what Real Madrid is doing with match officials. In the first leg, Bayern got a player sent off unjustifiably. And in the second leg, the same thing happened again...still that wasn't enough to give Real Madrid a leg up, so the match officials decided to gift them 2 goals! This is arguably the worst scandal in soccer. And RM should be ashamed of themselves!

O pari

So when they gave Bayern a penalty and also gave Kosienly a red card against bayern for looking at Lewandoski take a dive in the penalty box, you didn't feel Arsenal was robbed right?

And they went ahead to win by a 10 : 2 goal aggregate and you praised Bayern for being a fantastic team!!

Karma is truly a bitch!!

Serves the fvcking team right!!

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by sekundosekundo: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Those that blows the whistle doesn't know that a whistle blower can be blown.
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Loyalblak007(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

Watch the Arsenal match and maybe you will have a change of mind!!
Sorry are you a Madrid fan?
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Sorry are you a Madrid fan?

Liverpool!
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by Icon79(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Like I said on twitter yesterday, refs are human beings and can get it wrong every now and then. However, what happened last night was not your mere bad calls by the refs. The Hungarian ref simply took the game out of BM's hands and decided it in favor of RM. gosh, even a blind man could've seen that Ronaldo's 3rd goal was clearly offside. My goodness, he was more than 2 meters offside!

O pari

generalbush:

So when they gave Bayern a penalty and also gave Kosienly a red card against bayern for looking at Lewandoski take a dive in the penalty box, you didn't feel Arsenal was robbed right?

And they went ahead to win by a 10 : 2 goal aggregate and you praised Bayern for being a fantastic team!!

Karma is truly a bitch!!

Serves the fvcking team right!!
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by generalbush(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Icon79:
Like I said on twitter yesterday, refs are human beings and can get it wrong every now and then. However, what happened last night was not your mere bad calls by the refs. The Hungarian ref simply took the game out of BM's hands and decided it in favor of RM. gosh, even a blind man could've seen that Ronaldo's 3rd goal was clearly offside. My goodness, he was more than 2 meters offside!

O pari

But in such a situation, offside calls are made by Assistant refs and not the main refs.

I know mistakes happen, and it was bayern's turn to be on the receiving end of it!
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by offkick: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

But in such a situation, offside calls are made by Assistant refs and not the main refs.

I know mistakes happen, and it was bayern's turn to be on the receiving end of it!

I love this..you were right. Bayern just happen to be on the receiving end
Re: REVEALED: Bayern Munich Stars Stormed Referee’s Dressing Room After Madrid Loss by mmsen: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
That game looked fixed.

I feel for those Bayern players.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Official, Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time!!: 30 Years; 30 Records Broken / Diego Costa Is NOT Back In London Despite Reports Claiming He Has Returned / LET'S TRY THIS 90 ODDS TIPS TODAY 26/09/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.