Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (62823 Views)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Antonio Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by unknownguy: 7:18am On May 02, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

Football Legend Leo Messi and his team mate Suarez we're Pictured together in thier dressing room.
Messi also shared some of his pictures at Camp Nou after defeating Liverpool.
He wrote:
Happy with the result of tonight. But we still have to go to Anfield, a very difficult court, where Liverpool who is a team will tighten a lot. The most important moment of the season is coming and we have to be more together and United than ever. finally, I want to take advantage to send a hug to @ikercasillas and wish him to recover very soon.

Click the link to see more Pictures;

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/02/picture-of-messi-and-suarez-in-their-dressing-room-after-beating-liverpool/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by unknownguy: 7:19am On May 02, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by oloyedewaris(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2019
ftc king messi love messi love barcelona

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by nazicartel(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2019
Messi LaGoat

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Uyi168: 8:53am On May 02, 2019
God save the king kiss

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Memberclub(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2019
@Topmaike007 @jokerman both of you should take this. We know you guys are going through a lot right now. grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by jesvic91(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2019
The Real G.O.A.T

Any other GOAT is a counterfeit

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2019
Memberclub:
@Topmaike007 @jokerman both of you should take this. I know you guys are going through a lot right now. grin
watch and see what will happen in the final

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by oluwatosink: 9:32am On May 02, 2019
is like Messi dey use charm for England defenders. This guy is just too talented grin grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Topmaike007(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2019
No be Barca fault na useless Liverpool wey no fit win or draw the match cos this nonsense.. until then I rest my case..

Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by TANID(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2019
Look Like They're Already In Final Maybe Winner As Well

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by kushercain: 10:01am On May 02, 2019
No matter how I dislike barca and this short devil by extension you have to respect greatness.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by IamGoke(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
The GOAT!

grin

34 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by HaryoBamex(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
Messi d GOAT...
600 goals

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by BlackfireX: 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Who is messy
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by LesbianBoy(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Messi fans can hype nonsense sha.

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by MufasaRebirth: 11:07am On May 02, 2019
6th ballon d'or loading.... grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by gurunlocker: 11:07am On May 02, 2019
Abeg don't over rejoice yet o, second leg still dey..... cool
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by gurunlocker: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
6th ballon d'or loading.... grin

Lol... This is what is paining the HalaGGMUForza fans! grin grin

They will start saying he should go and prove himself in another league now and show Ronaldo Euro image grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by freemanbubble: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
The most dreaded team in England was reduced to the level of Zaragoza in Spain and still some low budget asssss Moda fuckkkers still believe Messi need to play for English premier League to show he is actually good

Football = Messi

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by emmykk(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2019
Messi is better than CR7 1 million times

Messi is the next world best

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Dagger79(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2019
As much as I hate Barcelona and Messi, I have to confess "MESSI IS THE REAL GOAT".

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by MufasaRebirth: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
gurunlocker:

Lol... This is what is paining the HalaGGMUForza fans! grin grin
Im GGMU but I'm a huge Messi fan !!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Lordjb: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Messi my man grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by okonja(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Great Messi

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by toffyz(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2019
We were just unlucky...liverpool didn't deserve to go down 3 Nil @ the end. The difference is obvious to all, Leo Messi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Walehelt(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2019
King leo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by deolivette: 11:11am On May 02, 2019
The Unstoppable Messi!!!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2019
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0... 2nd leg we can do it

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Baawaa(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0... 2nd leg we can do it

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it
Dreamer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2019
Memberclub:
@Topmaike007 @jokerman both of you should take this. I know you guys are going through a lot right now. grin

Lol... 2nd leg.. 4-0 for anfield... We go use supporter noises take scatter una

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.