Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface (714 Views)

'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters / Blackface We Believe You, Tuface Stole Your Songs. - Twitter User Rants. / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by Ehiscotch(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Plantashun Boyz, Black face, has taken to Instagram to call out music Legend, Tuface for castigating him in his songs and also not crediting him for using his lyrics. He also blamed Tuface for his downfall in the music industry because he was envious of his progress. Blackface claimed he gave the ‘African queen’ crooner the name ‘Tuface’ because of his two- faced nature towards people’s progress. Here’s what he wrote: “Now for the record #2faceidibia if I didn’t work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn’t have had a #bighit as it is termed and next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of… Its been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack,all i did was help you you tufaced being… off the artists i worked with why I have a problem with only you? Because you’re a lazy artist despite all your gifts and when you found out I was making new artists famous and i was improving vocally you got jealous and planned the industry to sabotage me and you kept making music about it like one of ur lines said “dem never know wetin wan hit dem them” wan follow them” because you and your #creepyagents planned it all..and you said so much in many of ur other songs…the truth is you’re the one filled with hate and envy…and you know it..that’s why I named you #2face OK. What’s the name of that club you guys had the meeting again?you killed plantashun boiz because of your tuface nature and same way you wanted doing a protest for your pocket and it was wrong timing..I saved you cause you for dey for jail but you never grateful but pained over someone growing and development hence una plan make dem no gimme show…well 8years of sabotage and am still here and am still inspiring you and for that even if you hate me you should still be thankful to me still….”

Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by newyorks(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
who kom name u blackface?
my broda its survival of the fittest.prove urself now and stop blaming people for ur predicament. are u accepting downfall nigga?fix ur ass and get back to stage.
this write up is from europe to warri...(english to pidgin).
Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by xendra: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Blackface you are d one who is hateful and envious. or are you called blackface because of your blackheart

let it rest. didn't they say success is the best revenge
Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
newyorks:
who kom name u blackface?
Lucifer
Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by GloriaNinja(f): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
HIS NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED FROM BLACK FACE TO RAT FACE, WALAHI.
Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by princechurchill(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your failure has nothing to do with him, write another hit na, abi too much don block your brain part of creativity
Re: I Named You Tuface Because Of Your Envy And Hatred -blackface by kachai(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa oh, this guy is so bitter. After all these years and you are still this bitter. You will not grow if you remain this way. Let it go

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ese Eriata Steps Out In Military Camo Shorts (photos) / Niyola Dedicates New Song ‘where Is The Love’ To Karabo Mokoena / Celebrities Are Now Rocking Box Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.