Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tired Of Serving Already - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tired Of Serving Already (967 Views)

Benefits Of Serving With Ministries As Corp Member / Corp Member Beaten By The Community In The Name Of Serving Their Fatherland / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
SSome months ago while i was preparing for my youth service i just couldnt wait to be a corper but now reverse is the case am already tired of serving or maybe it because i was posted to the sunniest state ( sokoto). Was thinking if i am the only one tired of serving,am just a batch b stream 1. 6 months to go
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by khattab008: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol, batch B stream 2 here and am already fed up. Wish I'm passing out with A stream 2 next month.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
khattab008:
Lol, batch B stream 2 here and am already fed up. Wish I'm passing out with A stream 2 next month.
Are you in sokoto too
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by khattab008: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
Are you in sokoto too

No Ogun state, if it was sokoto I would have absconded since.

The most annoying part of every week is this stupid CDs and our Lgi.
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by PromiseUche(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Patience is all it requires, life after service is more difficult especially when u don't hv smtin doing B4 going. It will be well!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
khattab008:

No Ogun state, if it was sokoto I would have absconded since.

The most annoying part of every week is this stupid CDs and our Lgi.
That cds is somethings else i do nothing monday to thursday just wasting here
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by keletex2000(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fellow Sokopa,the sun in Sokoto is better imagined than experienced. I'm 16B2. That means 8months to go. I ran to the east for Easter celebration. I will be back to Sok month end.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
keletex2000:
Fellow Sokopa,the sun in Sokoto is better imagined than experienced. I'm 16B2. That means 8months to go. I ran to the east for Easter celebration. I will be back to Sok month end.
You get mind to travel i cant try it ooo. I cant imagine seeing myself on that jebba road
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by keletex2000(m): 6:03am On Apr 20, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
You get mind to travel i cant try it ooo. I cant imagine seeing myself on that jebba road
My journey was nice. I pray that my return trip will be similar. How is it that you do nothing Mon-Thursday? That alone could make service boring and tiring. Anyways,take care. I'm enjoying the rain here(for now)
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
SSome months ago while i was preparing for my youth service i just couldnt wait to be a corper but now reverse is the case am already tired of serving or maybe it because i was posted to the sunniest state ( sokoto). Was thinking if i am the only one tired of serving,am just a batch b stream 1. 6 months to go
but why didn't you redeploy?.
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2017
bjhaid:
but why didn't you redeploy?.
it wasnt granted
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by testimonyobaoyin(f): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2017
keletex2000:

My journey was nice. I pray that my return trip will be similar. How is it that you do nothing Mon-Thursday? That alone could make service boring and tiring. Anyways,take care. I'm enjoying the rain here(for now)
i work un d ministry. Is ok enjoy
Re: Tired Of Serving Already by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
it wasnt granted
Oh, you just have to cope then, I can imagine the conditions dere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group & NL Thread for 2017 Batch A Lagos Corp Members(Stream 1) / 5% Discount!!!! 5% Discount!!!! 5% Discount!! A Trial Will Convince You / Nysc 2018 Batch C Registration And Mobilization Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.