Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin (713 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by christainslove: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
You can kiss many frogs before your Prince Charming?
This saying is just like when they told the emperor who was naked that he was wearing clothes only the wise could see until a boy pointed out that he was naked.
It is a sin to tell a girl she has to kiss even one guy before she marries.
It is not all things commonly said that are wise. Every girl deserves to have her first kiss on her wedding day when the pastor says “You may now kiss the bride”.
I Timothy 5- Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.

Do you understand what this means? It means even kissing before marriage is a sin. It is a commandment and the Bible says- Love God and keeps his commandments.
Don’t be fooled by guys that say “if you truly love me, you would sleep with me”. Let me spell it out for you. They are trying to trick you into sleeping with them when they don’t really love you. A guy who truly loves you will wait till marriage.
We can resist Satan temptation with the Word of God and prayer. Ephesians 5:26- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.
This means the true love of our life will be willing to die for you, and would never push you to do something you don’t want.
Satan tempts you to kiss someone before marriage-You resist with-I will treat her like my own sister

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
gringringringringringrin
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Beautifully written (although this isn't the world's way)....this is for those who want a God ordained marriage....one that's gonna truly work...
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
All these deeper life people...
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Erngie(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Even those who argue and practice kissing and sex before marriage know it's a sin, they are only trying to console themselves. Nothing like sexual purity, no fear of stds, unwanted pregnancies, etc above all keeping your body holy as God's temple. Kudos for this
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
All these deeper life people...

Is the person who wrote it a member of that church? I've seen that name, "Deeper Life", here on NL a lot.
Cause I'm not.
I was just agreeing with the principle.
As I'm learning, God's way isn't always the easiest.
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by dingbang(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
MZLady39:

Is the person who wrote it a member of that church? I've seen that name, "Deeper Life", here on NL a lot.
Cause I'm not.
I was just agreeing with the principle.
As I'm learning, God's way isn't always the easiest.
dats how you people will even go and preach dat hugging Is a sin.. Please am tired of d hypocrisy.. It stinks to the nostril's
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
dingbang:
dats how you people will even go and preach dat hugging Is a sin.. Please am tired of d hypocrisy.. It stinks to the nostril's

Who is "you people"?
Give examples of hypocrites....
See you can't generalize like this.
Brother if you don't want to do it, then don't.
This is what the OP felt impressed to write (although I won't call kissing a "sin"wink.
Sometimes, if you disagree it's best to be silent smiley
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by akintom(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
christainslove:
You can kiss many frogs before your Prince Charming?
This saying is just like when they told the emperor who was naked that he was wearing clothes only the wise could see until a boy pointed out that he was naked.
It is a sin to tell a girl she has to kiss even one guy before she marries.
It is not all things commonly said that are wise. Every girl deserves to have her first kiss on her wedding day when the pastor says “You may now kiss the bride”.
I Timothy 5- Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.

Do you understand what this means? It means even kissing before marriage is a sin. It is a commandment and the Bible says- Love God and keeps his commandments.
Don’t be fooled by guys that say “if you truly love me, you would sleep with me”. Let me spell it out for you. They are trying to trick you into sleeping with them when they don’t really love you. A guy who truly loves you will wait till marriage.
We can resist Satan temptation with the Word of God and prayer. Ephesians 5:26- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.
This means the true love of our life will be willing to die for you, and would never push you to do something you don’t want.
Satan tempts you to kiss someone before marriage-You resist with-I will treat her like my own sister

Kikikikikikiki.............. Who really find these sin conscious chics attractive self.
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
akintom:
Kikikikikikiki.............. Who really find these sin conscious chics attractive self.

Definitely not "sin loving" dudes....
The two can't co-exist peacefully.
They'll always be friction somewhere.
Kissing per se is not a sin. It moreso has to guarding the avenues of the heart. Trying to avoid temptation as much as possible before marriage.
Cause once doors have been opened, it becomes very difficult (but not impossible) to stop.
Sir...just wondering...
How does this affect a married "free-thinker" as yourself?

Sorry I had to go there.

1 Like

Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by akintom(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
MZLady39:

Definitely not "sin loving" dudes....
The two can't co-exist peacefully.
They'll always be friction somewhere.
Kissing per se is not a sin. It moreso has to guarding the avenues of the heart. Trying to avoid temptation as much as possible before marriage.
Cause once doors have been opened, it becomes very difficult (but not impossible) to stop.
Sir...just wondering...
How does this affect a married "free-thinker" as yourself?

Sorry I had to go there.
The word "married", how did you come to that knowing?
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
akintom:

The word "married", how did you come to that knowing?

Man-Woman coming together in Holy matrimony...
Well I thought I read somewhere that you were married.
Ohhhh....oops....forgot that you don't look at marriage as a holy institution....which would then change everything....
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by akintom(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
MZLady39:

Man-Woman coming together in Holy matrimony...
Well I thought I read somewhere that you were married.
Ohhhh....oops....forgot that you don't look at marriage as a holy institution....which would then change everything....
Too much assumptions laidyyy. By the way, holy institution?

How about married atheists? Is theirs Hollywood institution?
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
akintom:

Too much assumptions laidyyy. By the way, holy institution?

How about married atheists? Is theirs Hollywood institution?

Brilliant... always flipping the questions back to me..while never answering ones directed to you sir.
Deflection perhaps?
If I'm assuming too much, then clear me up...
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by akintom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
MZLady39:

Brilliant... always flipping the questions back to me..while never answering ones directed to you sir.
Deflection perhaps?
If I'm assuming too much, then clear me up...
*my marital status

*"you don't look at marriage as a holy institution" ie (you presume) i will flirt even if i were married.

Isn't this too much of a psychic prowess?

Clear you up?

* marital status = I elect privacy

* you do know that atheists have moral values.
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
akintom:

*my marital status

*"you don't look at marriage as a holy institution" ie (you presume) i will flirt even if i were married.

Isn't this too much of a psychic prowess?

Clear you up?

* marital status = I elect privacy

* you do know that atheists have moral values.

Naw, naw, naw.....
I didn't presume you'd flirt regardless of your marital status. I was saying that be because if you don't believe in God...then surely He didn't join you in Holy matrimony with your wife.
But maybe you were married before becoming a free-thinker. Even still, you've erased His existence...and all that comes with it.
That's fine to elect privacy. Thought you were based on a thread I read.
Actually I didn't know that. I actually thought it was a concept that allowed for anything....such as Aleister Crowley's, "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" or rather.
Where do you guys build your moral basis from?
Re: Kissing Many Frogs Before Your Prince Charming Is A Sin by akintom(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2017
MZLady39:

Naw, naw, naw.....
I didn't presume you'd flirt regardless of your marital status. I was saying that be because if you don't believe in God...then surely He didn't join you in Holy matrimony with your wife.
But maybe you were married before becoming a free-thinker. Even still, you've erased His existence...and all that comes with it.
That's fine to elect privacy. Thought you were based on a thread I read.
Actually I didn't know that. I actually thought it was a concept that allowed for anything....such as Aleister Crowley's, "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" or rather.
Where do you guys build your moral basis from?

Where we build our moral sense from?

1. we're homosapiens, who have capacity to think and able to feel pleasure/hurt.

2. normal homos, strive to increase pleasure for himself and reduce hurts.

3. because normal homos can feel sympathy and empathy, towards his fellow homos, he extends no 2 to them.

4. The community where the homos live, continue to conceptualize and institutionalize these (the three stages above), for the purpose of controlling, the extent of freedom, to seek pleasure or avoid hurt.

There you have it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/17 / Using Technology For Church Growth / Giving Alms And Paying Tithe, Which Do You Believe In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.